British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2017

looks like newcastle fixtures will clash for most of the first month and most of the last month but only about once a month in between.

Newcastle are a Sunday track; Eastbourne a Saturday.

Diamonds have away fixtures on a Saturday on March 25, April 1 and April 8.

Eastbourne don't start until Good Friday, April 14.

Newcastle then away on the following Saturdays: April 22, May 13, June 10, Aug 26, Sept 2. Two of those dates are visits to Berwick in the Championship.

There's also the possibility that on GP dates, we may opt for a Sunday, think he will miss quite a few meetings home and away across the season I'm sure. Always fear the dreaded r/r if decent guests are not available.

There's also the possibility that on GP dates, we may opt for a Sunday, think he will miss quite a few meetings home and away across the season I'm sure. Always fear the dreaded r/r if decent guests are not available.

Wouldn't be surprised if we go head-to-head with some of the GPs.

Newcastle are a Sunday track; Eastbourne a Saturday.

Diamonds have away fixtures on a Saturday on March 25, April 1 and April 8.

Eastbourne don't start until Good Friday, April 14.

Newcastle then away on the following Saturdays: April 22, May 13, June 10, Aug 26, Sept 2. Two of those dates are visits to Berwick in the Championship.

not sure why you needed to point out the difference in race days as if they were both saturday or both sunday tracks they would clash every week . but yes i hadn't taken into account eastbournes later start.

not sure why you needed to point out the difference in race days as if they were both saturday or both sunday tracks they would clash every week . but yes i hadn't taken into account eastbournes later start.

not sure why you needed to point out the difference in race days as if they were both saturday or both sunday tracks they would clash every week

Just scene setting

Dugard is no mug, he would have worked this out in advance.

Not much you can do about away clashes, but Eastbourne do have a degree of flexibility when it comes to race night, so I doubt he will miss many.

Where the double up does affect the lower club is when play offs hit and your rider qualifies with his other club as well.

I suppose we're luckier than some teams at the moment, shouldn't be any problems with the other 6 riders, and hopefully Connor won't miss as many it appears.

When are the nl fixtures released?

If you go outside, wet your index finger hold it up in the air that will give you the most accurate date!

Wouldn't be surprised if we go head-to-head with some of the GPs.

the eagles will also be going head to head with rye house and lakeside on most Saturdays. For someone like me who is a regular at all three venues, hard choices will have to be made!

the eagles will also be going head to head with rye house and lakeside on most Saturdays. For someone like me who is a regular at all three venues, hard choices will have to be made!

Lakeside are rarely going to compete against Rye on a Saturday. Whilst Eastbourne and Rye have both ridden on Saturdays for years, but I admit that previously Eastbourne have been in the higher league.

Does anyone know of any practices we can watch?

They normally happen around now,it's always absolutely freezing!