British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2017

I bet I just wanted a speedway fix I think paradise wildlife park usually do something this time of year to break up the winter

Does anyone know of any practices we can watch?

Think you might find quite a few in Brighton on a Saturday night!!!

I don't how many their will be this year as their is the team practice trip out too France and then of course the team building trip

Perks to Buxton didn't see that one coming

I don't think he will be there long tbh. After the season gets going it will become the classic case of 2016's where is Gary C.

Fans forum 1 pm at Arlington on Sunday

Not the best of fixture lists for us. Coles will miss 8 matches including both visits to his old home at Mildenhall so I hope we find a good guest.

Not the best of fixture lists for us. Coles will miss 8 matches including both visits to his old home at Mildenhall so I hope we find a good guest.

Always the problem with doubling up. I suspect some other NL clubs will have even worse problems, although not had time as yet to check

Not a great average for guests early on in the season either.