British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2017

that's upped the ante from a meaningless cobweb blower . whoever's idea it was , pat on the back time. might still be a challenge but now it's a real meeting/s.

that's upped the ante from a meaningless cobweb blower . whoever's idea it was , pat on the back time. might still be a challenge but now it's a real meeting/s.

[/quote

I assume you are referring to the Good Friday challenge now being for the Lee Richardson Trophy.

It would really be helpful to actually say what you are talking about rather than leaving us having to search to find out for ourselves!

No Adam Extance this year apparently, his damaged knee won't stand up to the stress of speedway! Didn't even get to the first race this year without having to make team changes or r/r. .....Shame, was looking forward to seeing him ride.

Edited by gazzac

Bad news for Adam. Good news for Eastbourne as I'm certain they will be cooking up another rider deal soon.

Not so sure about that they, have 5.21 to play with but there is no one like that left.

Guess it will be R/R until Gary Cotham's shoulder heals.

Bad news for Adam. Good news for Eastbourne as I'm certain they will be cooking up another rider deal soon.

It'll be a kick in the teeth if you're right.

• Like 1

As Adam hasn't started the season, do the rules allow you to go straight to rider replacement, or have we got to declare a team with another rider?

As Adam hasn't started the season, do the rules allow you to go straight to rider replacement, or have we got to declare a team with another rider?

You cant have a facility for a rider until he has ridden an official meeting for you.

You cant have a facility for a rider until he has ridden an official meeting for you.

Call me a cynic but I foresee some 'negotiation' with the league administrator to overcome this rule.

Call me a cynic but I foresee some 'negotiation' with the league administrator to overcome this rule.

I believe Ipswich got a facility for Kyle Newman so the precedent has been set.

All crystal clear then as I thought!!