Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2017

Bad news for Adam Extance. I am very sorry for the rider. He was well recommended by people "in the know".

I trust Connor Dugard implicitly to find a replacement. He will have worked his socks off on this one.

The news has given the club some publicity via the BBC and other outlets, which can't be bad.

Past experience and the public comments I have seen from Paul Goldsmith of IT First and Martin Dugard tells me all is well. The name will come in all good time.

Surely Harland Cook is the most obvious choice?

If he definitely isn't riding for the IOW ( did that get resolved one way or the other?) I think you could be right.

They will sack half the team and introduce an Elite League rider again.

If he definitely isn't riding for the IOW ( did that get resolved one way or the other?) I think you could be right.

He's not riding for the Warriors unfortunately.

He's not riding for the Warriors unfortunately.

Sorry to ask Islander, but what was the last reassessed average he was given?

Edited by gazzac

Sorry to ask Islander, but what was the last reassessed average he was given?

It's fine. Morrish is insisting on using his 4.14 from about 2006ish when he rode for Sittingbourne. Despite him being declared as a 3.00 at Bournemouth in 2010 and 3 riders all being given 3.50 reassessments last season when they'd been out of racing for a similar length of time to Cook.

It's fine. Morrish is insisting on using his 4.14 from about 2006ish when he rode for Sittingbourne. Despite him being declared as a 3.00 at Bournemouth in 2010 and 3 riders all being given 3.50 reassessments last season when they'd been out of racing for a similar length of time to Cook.

Many thanks, it does look he'll be most likely of any remaining riders but would go into the main body of the team but I suppose no more a risk than Adam was . Don't think Connor will want to change the team wholesale to get a big hitter in as wanted a balanced team from the outset. Having said that if they're not performing in the first month or so don't think he'd shy away from it then.

Many thanks, it does look he'll be most likely of any remaining riders but would go into the main body of the team but I suppose no more a risk than Adam was . Don't think Connor will want to change the team wholesale to get a big hitter in as wanted a balanced team from the outset. Having said that if they're not performing in the first month or so don't think he'd shy away from it then.

When he couldn't ride for the Warriors, it was said that he wouldn't ride at all but I guess time will tell.

When he couldn't ride for the Warriors, it was said that he wouldn't ride at all but I guess time will tell.

Feel sorry for the Warriors situation but I expect Eastbourne is probably the only other club he might change his mind for.

• Like 1

Press and practice i have heard is this sunday April 2nd but not sure what time i am going to have a guess at about 1pm but cant seem to find any information on it. Such a well run club seems to have missed this little point.

Fans wanted P&P but no time given, also kent have P&P that day not sure which one to go to.

Press and practice i have heard is this sunday April 2nd but not sure what time i am going to have a guess at about 1pm but cant seem to find any information on it. Such a well run club seems to have missed this little point.

Fans wanted P&P but no time given, also kent have P&P that day not sure which one to go to.

The press and practice is at 3pm

Indeed it is as shown in the official Eagles website !

All you needed to do was look at the website.