Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2017

Good to see that Georgie is getting his first outing in the Championship tonight, guesting for Berwick.

Glad it is Williamson, he and Clegg go well at Arlington and 8 heats of them against a mixture of the home three will be well worth watching. Don't ever recall Roynan riding here so could have been a disappointment as he was a bit off the mark at Lakeside last night which is a similar track.

Track has been well prepared this year with plenty of dirt for those that have a go around the outside.

Does anybody know who the two riders in Black with white helmets going round after the meeting were? The one with 6 on his back looked pretty fast and not a rookie. Good to see so many being given track time and possible candidates for next year.

Connor still seems uncertain who his 3.00 reserve will be. I seem to recall that changes cannot be made after 31st July this season so it is soon make his mind up time.

Does anybody know who the two riders in Black with white helmets going round after the meeting were? The one with 6 on his back looked pretty fast and not a rookie. Good to see so many being given track time and possible candidates for next year.

Connor still seems uncertain who his 3.00 reserve will be. I seem to recall that changes cannot be made after 31st July this season so it is soon make his mind up time.

I believe that the rider wearing no 6 was Eddie Kennett and I think the other rider was Nick Laurence.

Yeah we wont be getting kennett lol

Wood signs for Sheffield how many meetings will he miss :(

He will miss 4 meetings; Isle of Wight (H), Isle of Wight (A), Lakeside (H), Mildenhall (H).

That could be a bit of a problem against Lakeside and Mildenhall because on the next set of averages he will not be No1. He will be third and that means r/r with rides taken by Baseby, Brennan, Powell and Bates

Any guest below his average would have a job performing like him at Arlington.

Edited by Hunters

He had too make the step up eventually, personally I would think this makes it look like its getting any we would expect to be signed in a championship side gettting experience now, which would likely be Georgie, Jake and of course Tom.