British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hunty

Crawley Heathens 2017

Might as well make a start on 2017 now as I need something give me my speedway fix.

First question, are we going to move back to Tuesday as Wolves now have extra fixtures with the league getting slightly bigger?

How are we going to beat Birmingham this year?

Is the end of 2017 our only foreseeable future? I just don't see it being feasible to stay at Monmore for many more years mainly because we have no contract or anything that guarantees us a team year on year.

Most threads don't make any sense :D Lets hope we get signing a new team soon after the AGM.

Crawley?

Didn't know they were having a speedway track there.

Is it the 2017 National Speedway Stadium because it looks like we will be having a different one every year.

:t:

Nice and handy for Gatwick if any of your riders have to fly in.

Not too far from Slough either - perhaps a possible Gatwick v Heathrow airport challenge could be on the cards!

Edited by WembleyLion
  • Like 1

I think they should change their name though as we already have The Heathens.

How about "Creepy"

• Like 1

I think they should change their name though as we already have The Heathens.

How about "Creepy"

I'm not sure that the "Crawley Creepy" has much of a ring to it.

But what with all this re-branding carry on perhaps it is the shape of things to come.

Someone said that the yellow/black helmet colour is being done away with and replaced with GREEN!

What's that all about?

Before we know it, they will be making riders wear creepy green "M"s all over their kit and how ridiculous would that look?

:unsure:

I'm not sure that the "Crawley Creepy" has much of a ring to it.

But what with all this re-branding carry on perhaps it is the shape of things to come.

Someone said that the yellow/black helmet colour is being done away with and replaced with GREEN!

What's that all about?

Before we know it, they will be making riders wear creepy green "M"s all over their kit and how ridiculous would that look?

:unsure:

You maybe right about the name, but the way some Sky commentators announce the teams; The Eagles of Eastbourne, or the Pirates from Poole, I thought the Creepy Crawley's would fit the bill. ;)

You maybe right about the name, but the way some Sky commentators announce the teams; The Eagles of Eastbourne, or the Pirates from Poole, I thought the Creepy Crawley's would fit the bill. ;)

you're right if they called them the creepies from crawley.