British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hunty

Crawley Heathens 2017

Haven't heard anything from Hunter since he started this thread. Perhaps he is hoping to crawl round while no-one is looking and amend its title.

Haven't heard anything from Hunter since he started this thread. Perhaps he is hoping to crawl round while no-one is looking and amend its title.

Perhaps Hunty has had to pop down to Sussex to get some work done on his new track.

People just don't realize how much work goes into getting a new track up and running.

I mean, you wouldn't want anything to go wrong on the opening night, would you. You would look a right divvy!

Crawley Heathens - Give it LARGE!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

Oh no ! I can see another Slough developing here

Yes, someone has tipped me off that there might be another fine venue opening at Slough.

Wow! It's hard to keep up with all these new tracks.

:t:

• Like 1

The "Creepy Crawleys" :rofl::rofl: i hear that Frank Enstein is the first signing for 2017 :D and Wood Lice may be one of the 3 pointers..

Maybe they could become the Pub-Crawleys...??? Might attract a new and younger fan base that way. Possibly?

Oh well, I hope we start up with an Easter home and away derby at Easter. First the match at Crawley and then a dash down the A22 to Arlo.

Oh well, I hope we start up with an Easter home and away derby at Easter.

When else is an Easter home and away derby supposed to be held?

When else is an Easter home and away derby supposed to be held?

judging by last seasons fixtures, sometime in October :D

• Like 2

I think if Crawley run up an unbeaten run their nickname could well be "The Crawley Crushers" similar to "OmmerUm" yeah the new Slough :lol::lol:

Auto correct is the forum posters devil.

Sorry...I posted from Iphone!

I would like to wish Crawley all the best in the coming season but they can do one in using the great name that is The Heathens