British Speedway Forum
madsteve

Official Teams For 2017

This'll be Carr's 5th year in the PL and it is only the first 3 he gets a reduction I think, so 4.81 is right

I think you're wrong here? He's only rode the PL a couple of seasons. Was it 2014 or 2015 he missed a large chunk of it when he crashed at Sheffield I think?

I think you're wrong here? He's only rode the PL a couple of seasons. Was it 2014 or 2015 he missed a large chunk of it when he crashed at Sheffield I think?

But he was still in the declared 1-7 that year? So technically he rode that year? I think it was 2015, when he returned at Buxton?

This is just what my understanding is, I'd be happy to be corrected as most of the time I'm wrong :) )

Wasn't that confirmed ages ago?

Claus vissing and Danny Gappmaier (4.00) confirmed for Berwick on their Facebook page :approve:

Claus vissing and Danny Gappmaier (4.00) confirmed for Berwick on their Facebook page :approve:

Updated thanks

Updated thanks

Apparently Liam received reduction therefore his average is 4.69 :)

Think in teams you have Berwick averages wrong. Vissing is 6.80 Carr on discount 4.69 Tptal 39.92 ?

Edited by Barnstormer

Think in teams you have Berwick averages wrong. Vissing is 6.80 Carr on discount 4.69 Tptal 39.92 ?

Yes realised as i posted it but now its correct

Can someone explain to me Liam's reduction then? Thanks

If that is the case then Josh Bailey, having ridden in the PL & NL last year(his 1st) should also get a reduction to 2.00