British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
alfiemorris

Plymouth 2017 N/l?

Well? Someone needs to start it! It doesn't appear to be P/L for the Devils? So hopefully we'll be saved by a mystery Cornish bidder? We don't know for sure yet, but may be, with the right person at the helm, it'll all come good at the SBA again?

If it all comes to nought, well, we'll all have to say goodbye to Speedway for the West Country. That being the case, I'll come back here and delete this post. For now, we wait! :(

Edited by devils205

I sincerely hope that Plymouth continue and join the NL.

Me too, same goes for Lakeside :t:

Can the Championship league still change? For example if Birmingham wanted to move up to the Championship (Just using this as a loose example) would they be allowed? Or because the AGM happened they wouldn't be allowed? How does that work?

• Like 1

In the real world and so soon after the agm I would imagine most professions would be open the some wriggle room. But being speedway I dare say the powers that be would actually leave a club or too on gardening leave rather then make adjustments.

hmmmm i reckon i know 3 or 4 of there signings if they do ride NL

go on then

Seemond Stephens,mark Simmons ,Tom brown lol only joking they were class though back in the day,I think we might see boxall at 1,perks as well and Steffens Nielsen also then I woke up but I would gladly have Nielsen and perks if possible and maybe Shanes less travelling for the lad for where he goes at the mo but whatever they get they need a little gem at reserve if they can.

I think perks will be back at Eastbourne in 2017.... Nielsen could be a good call. Plus the fact Kent have announced Bowen probably means all 3 of their heatleaders won't be back so I'd say Shane's to plymouth

Boxall at 1 would be a good shout seeing as he lives down there now.

• Like 1

Just purely on location they could go with:

1 Steve Boxall 10.30

2 Richard Andrews 4.36

3 Lee Smart 5.71

4 Mattie Bates 4.82

5 James Shanes 8.53

6 Tyler Govier 3.31

7 Henry Atkins 3.00

Or even nick phillips instead of Henry

• Like 2

Kyle Hughes... Brendan Johnson..

Kyle was brilliant around Plymouth.. Brendan never rode for Plymouth but always impressed around there.

would love to see the old gang around there..

Tom Brown.. mr donut

Nicki Glanz.. awesome gater and really very quick

Seemond Stephens.. went unbeaten for the first load of meetings great leader as well

Mark Simmonds.. quick and hard but fair racing

Chris Johnson.. always mr entertainer i remember his ride around the fence and i mean around the fence

Lee Smart.. always quick and never gave up.. remember a video on facebook watched him come from 4th to second

Tim Webster ? See he is doing the Scunthorpe amature meeting next week

There really needs to be some positive news pretty quickly i think the NL agm is almost upon us, not sure when but cant be far away..

There really needs to be some positive news pretty quickly i think the NL agm is almost upon us, not sure when but cant be far away..

I am told 'good news, soon'.

• Like 1