British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
alfiemorris

Plymouth 2017 N/l?

Having been informed of a topic, on the Plymouth Forum, reference the collection of monies for the air fence I believe certain people need to be informed as to the following. At the last meeting of the Plymouth promoter, investors, team manager and the committee chairman, the committee chairman stated he was in receipt of the monies collected therefore plenty of witnesses. So perhaps the person to ask about the monies should be the Committee Chairman.

Thought I would go to the Plymouth Speedway forum to see if there was any news to find I have been banned, obviously whoever is running the site doesn't want me to continue with my sponsorship of the Devils having put more money in than ALL the so called sponsors combined (Most of which reneged on their deals when it came to paying up)

In view of the rumoured financial shock the new owners have had regarding new required equipment seems a strange course to take.

Guess it will be Oak Tree from now on.

understand that several members of 'Dads Army' have also been banned seems the web site runner doesntwant any help in keeping Plymouth running

Thought I would go to the Plymouth Speedway forum to see if there was any news to find I have been banned, obviously whoever is running the site doesn't want me to continue with my sponsorship of the Devils having put more money in than ALL the so called sponsors combined (Most of which reneged on their deals when it came to paying up)

In view of the rumoured financial shock the new owners have had regarding new required equipment seems a strange course to take.

understand that several members of 'Dads Army' have also been banned seems the web site runner doesntwant any help in keeping Plymouth running

This is extraordinary and I can only think there has been some mistake or misunderstanding.

It is seems totally unbelievable to me that one of the clubs best sponsors and some of its best fans are being banned from the supporters forum.

• Like 1

This is extraordinary and I can only think there has been some mistake or misunderstanding.

It is seems totally unbelievable to me that one of the clubs best sponsors and some of its best fans are being banned from the supporters forum.

the person who runs the Plymouth forum is a very dear friend of mine there may well be a reason for what's gone on remember there is always two sides to every story,it may well just be an oversight but what I do no 100% is that the gentleman in question does not have a malicious bone in his body.

This band wagon just gets bigger and bigger. You contacted me personally a month or so ago stating you could not get onto the Forum. I replied to you stating there was no reason and still is no reason why you cannot get onto the Forum. I can assure you as the records show you have NEVER been banned and there is no reason for such to take place. And I also stated to you if you are having difficulty getting onto the Forum please re apply and it will be accepted right away. So over to you as I have the records to prove it.

You would never believe that speedway has returned to Plymouth. Everyone running it down and its only been a week. It is about time everyone started singing from the same HYMN SHEET.

Edited by keyham
  • Like 4

Not sure of the whys and wherefors of whats being said but it is all hearsay and gossip and typical of the crap that some love to put on the bsf. One thing for certain a new brush sweeps CLEAN and thats what seems to be happenning obviously a few feathers will be ruffled but lets face it their was so much wrong with the way the club was run that it needs major surgery,out with the OLD and in with the new 👍

This band wagon just gets bigger and bigger. You contacted me personally a month or so ago stating you could not get onto the Forum. I replied to you stating there was no reason and still is no reason why you cannot get onto the Forum. I can assure you as the records show you have NEVER been banned and there is no reason for such to take place. And I also stated to you if you are having difficulty getting onto the Forum please re apply and it will be accepted right away. So over to you as I have the records to prove it.

You would never believe that speedway has returned to Plymouth. Everyone running it down and its only been a week. It is about time everyone started singing from the same HYMN SHEET.

Always the same people trying to build little empires and make themselves out to be more important than they are so time to suck it up pay your entrance fee and enjoy some speedway in plymouth its easy really!
  • Like 2

I do trust you are going to make an apology for yet another misinformed post?

The smell of mischief and jealousy is never pleasant. Time to move forward, support the new promotion and get behind Plymouth Speedway. There is no time or space for mischief makers.

• Like 2

I take it that any ban left over from the past promotion will be lifted, because Barncooseboy has mentioned others - including at least potentially some of Plymouth's best fans.

If this really is a new start - and I think it most certainly is - then the slate should be wiped clean and everyone allowed on.

Not sure of the whys and wherefors of whats being said but it is all hearsay and gossip and typical of the crap that some love to put on the bsf. One thing for certain a new brush sweeps CLEAN and thats what seems to be happenning obviously a few feathers will be ruffled but lets face it their was so much wrong with the way the club was run that it needs major surgery,out with the OLD and in with the new

Always the same people trying to build little empires and make themselves out to be more important than they are so time to suck it up pay your entrance fee and enjoy some speedway in plymouth its easy really!

I don't agree and I doubt Laurence will either.

The simple truth is that while this is a new start for Plymouth Speedway everyone should be embraced whether they were part of the old promotion in anyway or not.

It simply cannot be the case that old grudges or disagreements are put above the future of the Devils.

Embraced yes but why are some people telling damn right lies his account was never disabled as he says the guy has the emails to prove he's telling the truth why lie your only embarrassing yourself.new era new dawn if you want to come a be part of a new Era of speedway at Plymouth your very welcome if not it's your loss.

• Like 1

I take it that any ban left over from the past promotion will be lifted, because Barncooseboy has mentioned others - including at least potentially some of Plymouth's best fans.

If this really is a new start - and I think it most certainly is - then the slate should be wiped clean and everyone allowed on.

I don't agree and I doubt Laurence will either.

The simple truth is that while this is a new start for Plymouth Speedway everyone should be embraced whether they were part of the old promotion in anyway or not.

It simply cannot be the case that old grudges or disagreements are put above the future of the Devils.

Halifaxtiger you are being fed your information from a very small group of fans known as dads army they do love their speedway but they do have only one side of the story and are not a fair representation of the 400 or so hardcore fans of the devils as for no name he would better known as no consequence and barncooseboy well does anyone take him seriously. Two sides to every coin remember.

Embraced yes but why are some people telling damn right lies his account was never disabled as he says the guy has the emails to prove he's telling the truth why lie your only embarrassing yourself.new era new dawn if you want to come a be part of a new Era of speedway at Plymouth your very welcome if not it's your loss.

He is either being deliberately mischievous or is genuinely mistaken. I am hoping very much it is the latter.

I think it is clear that Barncooseboy is speaking the truth when he mentions that he is a major sponsor. As such, if he doesn't want to be part of Plymouth Speedway in the future it is most certainly the case that it will be as much the Devils loss as his.

Halifaxtiger you are being fed your information from a very small group of fans known as dads army they do love their speedway but they do have only one side of the story and are not a fair representation of the 400 or so hardcore fans of the devils as for no name he would better known as no consequence and barncooseboy well does anyone take him seriously. Two sides to every coin remember.

In this case I am not being fed by anyone (other than Barncooseboy) and am simply saying that in the case of a new start all bans should be lifted. In the circumstances, I see absolutely no reason why not.

You might not take a potential major sponsor seriously but I most certainly do, every time.

Edited by Halifaxtiger

Just to add some spice to the facts barncoose is a second account held by this member and also is open and available. So another question would be why does a person need two accounts and then say one is banned. Please explain that to me Mr Spargo. First account registered 23rd June 2011. Second registered 13th Jan 2014. And if they did not exist I would not be able to say the account activation dates.

Edited by keyham

Just to add some spice to the facts barncoose is a second account held by this member and also is open and available. So another question would be why does a person need two accounts and then say one is banned. Please explain that to me Mr Spargo.

Are all bans being lifted ?

After all, Barncooseboy mentions others, not just him.