British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
alfiemorris

Plymouth 2017 N/l?

Think you will find that is a misprint as it has been said on the Devils Forum that it's on the 13th that they are meeting BSPA and they are meeting the fans on the 15th.

Graham Hambly has been moved from Derriford to Mount Gould hospital and I believe he would welcome visitors as the very kind efforts of Brian Cave to take him a lap top have been thwarted by them being unable to get it to pair with the hospital wifi system

Any more news on the Devils?

I think even a development team would be good at this stage.

Such a big place with a poor football following and small rugby following should allow for some speedway fans to show.

Today's Speedway Star says the new Plymouth promoters have their interview with the BSPA management committee on 15 December with a view to being granted a licence to promote Plymouth.

But the NL AGM is 13 December, so will they be going to the AGM to apply to enter the NL two days before they've got a club to enter? Speedway doing things backwards!

I want to know what makes someone not fit a proper? Has anyone ever been turned down? And we're had some right mis-fits and freaks as promoters!

As it is, if the BSPA don't know Laurence Rogers by now and his ability to run a speedway club they never will!

I want to know what makes someone not fit a proper? Has anyone ever been turned down? And we're had some right mis-fits and freaks as promoters!

As it is, if the BSPA don't know Laurence Rogers by now and his ability to run a speedway club they never will!

or they really shouldnt be part of the BSPA.. everyone knows Laurence and his abilities and attitude to this sport. lol

With every confidence in Mark Phillips and Laurence Rogers's ability, shown to be well placed, it is a relief to the fans to have Speedway again in 2017.

Had we not been in this position for next season the venue could have been lost for ever and it was unlikely another suitable site would be available and costs likely to be prohibitive.

Many thanks to all the well wishers around the country, we will be having a good Christmas and we hope you will too.

• Like 2

With every confidence in Mark Phillips and Laurence Rogers's ability, shown to be well placed, it is a relief to the fans to have Speedway again in 2017.

Had we not been in this position for next season the venue could have been lost for ever and it was unlikely another suitable site would be available and costs likely to be prohibitive.

Many thanks to all the well wishers around the country, we will be having a good Christmas and we hope you will too.

i think if you hadn't been accepted in there would had been a lot of questions needed to have been answered. hope to get down for a few meetings myself next season . has it been announced if they are racing fri's or sat's as i don't know .

What's Plymouth's official twitter? I can only seem to find fans ones or old ones that aren't updated anymore.

Great to see Plymouth still alive,hang on to it ,good or bad,wish the Falcons were there to but with each year that passes it seems further away.have a good season.

• Like 1

Hope you have a decent Team Manager ! Someone of past experience !

Edited by Aroundtheboards
  • Like 1

Any chance that Kyle will be your number 1?? Not sure what his average would be??

Kyle who? If you mean Newman then no