Sign in to follow this  
alfiemorris

Plymouth 2017 N/l?

3 wrong so far☺

Boxall confirmed at no 1

Make that 4 correct :) Edited by TurnTwo
  • Like 1

Make that 4 correct :)

You most certainly are correct. However....the last two on your selection cannot fit in the points limit!!

Boxall is a great signing but i am with halifaxtiger on the reliability issue. Also, what happens if he has a stunning start to the season and is tempted to the Championship? The he is only doing national league soon gets forgotten. Ask Stoke about Ben Wilson who said the same a couple of seasons ago!

Lee Smart has never been the same since his appalling crash at Berwick. Very surprised to see him on a bike again.

Rode for Isle of Wight last season. Not impressive, but he could yet bounce back.

Boxall will score well at this level,well that's if he can be bothered to turn up!

I think the problem more recently has been the quality of his machinery. I know that at Kent, at least to start with, it might as well have been made out of Lego.

Having said that, I believe he now lives in the South West, if not in Plymouth. He's an undoubted SBA track expert, got a decent enough average in the PL last season and indeed could well be the NL's top rider. Given where Plymouth are geographically, to have him sitting on your doorstep and ignore him would have been pretty foolish.

I fancy Tim webster making a comeback him and boxall would spearhead the team nicely

Word I got was that he has been building up a couple of bikes but needs to lose some weight.

Useful rider at this level but would apparently come in on an 8.00 average. You could have Shanes instead.

Rode for Isle of Wight last season. Not impressive, but he could yet bounce back.

I think the problem more recently has been the quality of his machinery. I know that at Kent, at least to start with, it might as well have been made out of Lego.

Having said that, I believe he now lives in the South West, if not in Plymouth. He's an undoubted SBA track expert, got a decent enough average in the PL last season and indeed could well be the NL's top rider. Given where Plymouth are geographically, to have him sitting on your doorstep and ignore him would have been pretty foolish.

Word I got was that he has been building up a couple of bikes but needs to lose some weight.

Useful rider at this level but would apparently come in on an 8.00 average. You could have Shanes instead.

In an instant

Edited by ancient mariner

In an instant

Been corrected by one of my sources this morning. Webster himself says he's not ready.

In addition, Boxall has apparently moved back to Kent - if memory serves me correctly, Canterbury.

That's a 540 mile round trip...............on summer Fridays on the M5.

Been corrected by one of my sources this morning. Webster himself says he's not ready.

In addition, Boxall has apparently moved back to Kent - if memory serves me correctly, Canterbury.

Then I give it until the middle of May before he gives up riding for the Devils

Steve is back in Kent at the moment yes ...but will be based down in Cornwall when the season starts

• Like 1

Probably take that long to get to Lakeside from Canterbury these days too.

• Like 1

Why have Plymouth put a pic of Graham Drury on the racejacket?

because he's been lucky the last 2 seasons
  • Like 1