British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
alfiemorris

Plymouth 2017 N/l?

Rob Parker is signed. So the Devils will always have 2 useful reserves with a superb number 1, even if the 2-5 looks suspect.

Come on Lorro, surely you could find someone to sponsor Free Easter eggs for Kids at your Easter meeting.

Is anyone going tomorrow that can text to the updates site? I've not been having much luck finding somebody so far.

travellers were originally in B and Q park, got moved out and fences erected, moved to park and ride, now moved from there to Marjon playing fields as I understand it.

Great to see the brief footage of the Clay Country Moto Parc as well, wonderful place to watch the sport from and superb racing as well.

Hope all goes well tonight :t:

If anyone is going tonight and able to text for the updates site can you please reply here or message me on here or the updates site.

Steve Boxall in a class of is own,Young Henry Atkins showed a lot of promise Good coming out of the gate, Big crowd turned out..

N/L is what it is,a complete mix of riders,you never know what you are going to get on the night!

WE all have to start some place,SBA looked clean an tidy,pity about the dust.

No doubt it will get better when they get to know the track.

• Like 1