British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
alfiemorris

Plymouth 2017 N/l?

Are all bans being lifted ?

After all, Barncooseboy mentions others, not just him.

Some accounts maybe banned for breaking forum rules and if thats the case they should not be lifted should they!

I don't get it Halifax tiger even when you are being presented with the facts you are still taking his side no one is doubting his substantial sponsorship in years gone past but we are in a new era now who needs two accounts? Apart from if there mischief making he is not banned but I believe you are being drip fed only certain bits of the truth.He mentions others if it's true name them.

Edited by Mike0310
  • Like 1

Thank you Lewy and that is precisely the case and point. I will not go into individual cases as there are certain reasons that should not be made public as to why things have taken place. The guidelines/rules are there for all to see. To myself and the staff, all members are treated the same and there is no favoritism. A system as on any Forum is available to report posts or situations that occur that may upset individuals.

Edited by keyham
  • Like 1

Some accounts maybe banned for breaking forum rules and if thats the case they should not be lifted should they!

In this case, yes. This is about moving on from what has happened in the past and starting again.

I don't get it Halifax tiger even when you are being presented with the facts you are still taking his side no one is doubting his substantial sponsorship in years gone past but we are in a new era now who needs two accounts? Apart from if there mischief making he is not banned but I believe you are being drip fed only certain bits of the truth.He mentions others if it's true name them.

I have a number of friends at Plymouth but none of them are feeding me here. I don't know how I can convince you of that, but its true.

As to taking his side, I am doing nothing of the kind. If this is mischievous, then I condemn him as strongly as you do. I just don't know that for certain whereas you, apparently, do.

I don't know who has been banned but what I do know is that 'Dads Army' are passionate and committed Devils fans that rarely miss a meeting (home or away) and make a significant contribution to the club off track as well. If anyone deserves a place on a Plymouth forum - whatever they may have said - its them.

Thank you Lewy and that is precisely the case and point. I will not go into individual cases as there are certain reasons that should not be made public as to why things have taken place. The guidelines/rules are there for all to see. To myself and the staff, all members are treated the same and there is no favoritism. A system as on any Forum is available to report posts or situations that occur that may upset individuals.

I think its quite clear that bans will not be lifted, even if you haven't the honesty to directly say so.

At least one person not prepared to move on, then.

Edited by Halifaxtiger

Here is my last post on this ridiculous subject. Recently I received a private phone call that lets just say I would not wish it on anyone, I am not proud It reduced me to tears I was that upset. My number is private so someone gave that person my number. Here is the punch line. Do I know who it was who phoned YES. Do I know who gave that person my private phone number, YES. Are these certain members banned from the FORUM ? Answer NO. I rest my case and believe my my wife wanted to meet them and in a way still does.

Itried to sign in to the Plymouth Forum, I received a reply that said 'You are banned from this Forum' what conclusion would YOU draw

That there is some error. I doubt very much that Keyham would come on here and be so blatantly untruthful.

Then again, I don't believe that you would either.

My advice is to contact him direct - as he has said - and get this sorted out. Its not doing anyone or anything - particularly Plymouth Speedway - any good.

• Like 1

Itried to sign in to the Plymouth Forum, I received a reply that said 'You are banned from this Forum' what conclusion would YOU draw

Funny enough I would contact the person involved and ask is there any reason for this and we sort it out like two grown adults. Not jumping on a public Forum with all the WRONG facts and causing this commotion. END OFF.

As your off to the ota this season i would doubt that their is much to interest you at plymouth this season myself and many others appreciate how you have helped plymouth in the past and if you do come to the sba i am sure you will enjoy it

In this case, yes. This is about moving on from what has happened in the past and starting again.

In this case how can I lift something that is not in place. I cannot say it any plainer than that. He has TWO accounts none on them banned, now if he has forgotten his password fine re apply I have no access to passwords, what can be simpler, why make such a song and dance about something that he has contacted me before about, reply was NOT BANNED RE APPLY did he NO. Now its the same again but this time I am getting the blame. No not on your life, he has been here before reference E mails and things, and you are not pinning this one on me I have records, always do always will.

Username: barncoose Last Online: 23 Feb 2016 at 7:52am

Username: barncooseboy Last Online: 20 Mar 2016 at 7:43pm

Edited by keyham
  • Like 1

Thank you Halifaxtiger for an outside view, Dads army over the years have helped in a very big way in keeping speedway running in Plymouth.

They have worked in all weathers putting in improvements and doing repairs, following there team at home and away.

Out of there own pockets they have helped riders in many ways while in the P/L.

Going down into the N/L will not change there commitment in helping out in any way they can, plus they will continue to follow them at home and away.

WE all have opinions and should be allowed to voice these.

I will fully get behind the new owners .I wish them all the success in 2017 and seasons to come .

In this case how can I lift something that is not in place. I cannot say it any plainer than that. He has TWO accounts none on them banned, now if he has forgotten his password fine re apply I have no access to passwords, what can be simpler, why make such a song and dance about something that he has contacted me before about, reply was NOT BANNED RE APPLY did he NO. Now its the same again but this time I am getting the blame. No not on your life, he has been here before reference E mails and things, and you are not pinning this one on me I have records, always do always will.

Where Barncooseboy is concerned, I am not blamimg you at all. Whether his post is mali cious or not I don't know, but clearly you have attempted to resolve it. The ball is in his court now.

But that's not the end of the matter, because he has referred to others. I'd say that with the new start, all bans should be dropped.

That is particularly true of Dad's Army, because they are Plymouth's most passionate and committed supporters. I have seen them at Glasgow, Workington and Sheffield, lnow they do renovation and maintenance work on the close season and some have made financial contributions. If they can't post, who can ?

Where Barncooseboy is concerned, I am not blamimg you at all. Whether his post is mali cious or not I don't know, but clearly you have attempted to resolve it. The ball is in his court now.

But that's not the end of the matter, because he has referred to others. I'd say that with the new start, all bans should be dropped.

That is particularly true of Dad's Army, because they are Plymouth's most passionate and committed supporters. I have seen them at Glasgow, Workington and Sheffield, lnow they do renovation and maintenance work on the close season and some have made financial contributions. If they can't post, who can ?

Thank you Halifaxtiger for up holding the long standing passionate committed commitment of Dads army to the Plymouth Devils speedway P/l or N/L

Dads army are a good group of fans and they love their speedway but regardless of that forum rules still apply as with any group you can get one or two bad apples and just because you have done some work at the track or contributed financially forum rules still apply to you. You cannot make exceptions or you will have anarchy on the forum that said a free for all would be fun i would especially enjoy it!! Edited by lewy

Just purely on location they could go with:

1 Steve Boxall 10.30

2 Richard Andrews 4.36

3 Lee Smart 5.71

4 Mattie Bates 4.82

5 James Shanes 8.53

6 Tyler Govier 3.31

7 Henry Atkins 3.00

Or even nick phillips instead of Henry

Team selection could be very interesting, I think the 4 things to consider @ this level are: Talent, Commitment, Youth & living relatively local. Therefore you can add the very talented Zac Wajknecht to the mix & I ask does anyone know where will Nathan Stoneman be living next year? Unfortunately there's not much local Grasstrack nowadays for potential Devils. With a young team you will need a good advisor (Coach) as so many riders @ this level don't even ride the bike properly = avoidable injury's & lack of progression. Best of luck to the devils in 2017.