British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
moomin man 76

Cradley Heathens 2017

Oh dear. How stupid do you look now?

I think red and yellow needs to take a break for a while... good signing and even better he's not at brum

Great start to have decent 3.00 reserve. I think Bradley Andrews will be the other reserve and hopefully he will push on after a frustrating debut season.

As for the rest of this seasons side...Danny Ayres would be a great singing, Nathan Greaves would a great addition again.

just having a look at the averages on the sgb website. Why does lawlor have a 3 point avg and sam beebee has a 4.25? Surely lawlor averaged more and they were both not in a team Decleration?

just having a look at the averages on the sgb website. Why does lawlor have a 3 point avg and sam beebee has a 4.25? Surely lawlor averaged more and they were both not in a team Decleration?

Good question

get max back at no1,i would have said ash or max but ash signed for Newcastle.

(plus max is a club asset) :t:

Because he averaged 3.00 or less....like he did all season?

Did he though? I'm sure he scored about 10 against eastbourne when they were slaughtered up there

Did he though? I'm sure he scored about 10 against eastbourne when they were slaughtered up there

Were they all programmed rides? Edited by martin_t

He never got a true average because he was not declared in any 1 -7 so his scores never really counted must have ridden for every team in the league lol

Neither was beebee by the looks of it, very strange I wonder if Cradley would still keep him if he had to ride in the main body of the team or start on a higher avg how very embarrassing if they have to retract him!