British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
moomin man 76

Cradley Heathens 2017

Hope the Heathens fans will support their efforts in large numbers.

Don't they always.

No double header charge. Wolves pay usual price and can stay and watch 2nd match for free.

Stalks reopen for Cradley fans at 6.30 at usual price.

So as a Heathens season ticket holder can i just turn up & watch both meetings?

So as a Heathens season ticket holder can i just turn up & watch both meetings?

For 18 quid you can yea, unless they have put the prices up this season.

Thanks for that Stevebrum. All explained.

A chance to support the away team at a knockdown price - worth considering I guess.

No worries OM.

Some how that does not look fair. Wolves fans can watch heathens for free but Heathens season tickets holders will have to wait until 6.30pm just to get in or pay another £18.For me that would make it £28 to watch those 2 meetings?

Some how that does not look fair. Wolves fans can watch heathens for free but Heathens season tickets holders will have to wait until 6.30pm just to get in or pay another £18.For me that would make it £28 to watch those 2 meetings?

Yes it's not fair but I guess the Heathens either put up with that or nothing tbf.

I know your right but i don't think that i'm willing to pay twice. I wonder who else is riding on Bank holiday afternoons & then just turn up in the evening?

P.s. Just noticed that Birmingham are riding on 3 of the 4 Bank Holiday Mondays at 3pm. Think i know where i will be. :wink:

Edited by pete cc

Would appear that Heathens season ticket holders aren't being considered, unless they allow you to pay the difference to watch both matches?

I've only seen a couple of Wolves meetings since 2009 when I nearly turned into one of them after 10 seasons of supporting the visitors. Luckily we came back in 2010 to save me!!!!!!!! Looking forward to the day, £18 for 30 heats and out the house all day. Superb

• Like 1

Heathens ticket holders can pay £5 to see the Wolves meeting.

Been on Wolves website since Wednesday. Good Call I think.

http://www.wolverhamptonwolves.co/news.php?extend.2655

thats fair, i would never have seen that on the Wolves website. I'm just not likely to go there.

Edited by pete cc
  • Like 1

NASA to announce that they have found some land on which Cradley Heathens can build a new stadium...No noise issues, no neighbours to complain, everything a Heathens fan could hope for...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/nasa-announcement-press-conference-today-solar-system-exoplanet-sun-planets-news-latest-a7590281.html