British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Speedball

King's Lynn Young Stars 2017

Surely Hughes' reasons are the sort of stuff he should've considered before he accepted the position.

I wonder if Campos will consider filling the role permanently or temporarily.

Typical hughes he will make another comeback before the end of season and them another retirement to follow that more comebacks tham sinatra@

I do feel sorry for you lynn fans,but to cheer you up get your promotion to ring Steffen Nielsen quality at this level and I'm only gutted we couldn't get him back at Plymouth this season.

• Like 1

Jake Knight although it would be a kick in the teeth for us at Eastbourne

I do feel sorry for you lynn fans,but to cheer you up get your promotion to ring Steffen Nielsen quality at this level and I'm only gutted we couldn't get him back at Plymouth this season.

His avg would be 10+

I would agree with BV72 for the average as Jacobs rode NL last season he take his previous nl average which was 8.63

Then you would both be wrong :)

Let's have James sarjeant on his last attained avg as opposed to his prem or el doubled

I would agree with BV72 for the average as Jacobs rode NL last season he take his previous nl average which was 8.63

Correct. his average is 8.63, but has he already signed for Belle vue Colts?

The way belle vues team is shaping up allegedly they could be as awesome as the Scunthorpe team of auty,woffinden,Becker and Dennis.