British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Speedball

King's Lynn Young Stars 2017

David Mason anyone ?

David Mason anyone ?

Unlikely, I would have thought. Norfolk Arena not his sort of track.

It goes from bad to worse for the Young Stars. Taylor Hampshire is the latest rider to take a break from the team. Sam woods is taking his place.

Seems I am wrong. Adam Portwood is taking Hampshires team place.

If only they had been so sharp in replacing Hughes.

This team is crying out for two heatleaders, would be interested to know why Clegg has ended up at Buxton and not Lynn.

Huge shame to see that Hampshire has taken a break. Looked to have a huge amount of promise near the end of last year but just hadn't happened for him this time out, was hardly riding his bike on Sunday. Hopefully he can return soon. I wonder if Sam Bebee's awful accident had an effect on him, they're clearly very good friends.

If only they had been so sharp in replacing Hughes.

This team is crying out for two heatleaders, would be interested to know why Clegg has ended up at Buxton and not Lynn.

Because Buxton is more interested in running than lynn maybe? Fixture cancellations out of the blue and a non proactive management I dunno why they don't just give up with NL rather than get made a mockery of by every other team in the league... Hampshire has seen the light now and moved on I wont be surprised if others follow, if theres anyone else left of course

Edited by Al3x200
  • Like 1

Why hasn't Shane Hazelden got a team? And what bout Jake Knight?

Dave Mason would be better than no rider, would he not?

Hazelden isn't fit . J Knight says he has got a team but hasn't said where. David Mason is to old.

Huge shame to see that Hampshire has taken a break. Looked to have a huge amount of promise near the end of last year but just hadn't happened for him this time out, was hardly riding his bike on Sunday. Hopefully he can return soon. I wonder if Sam Bebee's awful accident had an effect on him, they're clearly very good friends.

I have to wonder if Hampshire would have been better waiting for his chance at Mildenhall? Definitely potential there but perhaps he was placed into NL a little to early?

Not sure the last time i saw / heard of Portwood being on a bike so i suspect he will be a little rusty. Fingers crossed Kings Lynn can turn things around but there does seem to be a definite slide since Allitt has stepped away from the team.

The question that needs asking: Is there a will to carry on until the end of the season?

If not, best to quit now before the inevitable expunging results if they pull out really messes up the league table.

Kings Lynn Young Stars are owned and run by the chairman of the BSPA, but it is turning out to be a bit of a disaster this year. Shame, because there is always

plenty of local talent in Norfolk. Maybe Mr Chapman should be a bit more "Hands On" ?

Shane is fit and has been practicing for a few weeks now. New race suit on order as everything was cut off by paramedics when he broke his leg

• Like 1

Hazelden isn't fit . J Knight says he has got a team but hasn't said where. David Mason is to old.

Didn't realize Shane had been injured, hope he's recovered and can get a team place somewhere soon, also Jake KNight might just sign for King's Lynn :P That might be his team place he's talking about