British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2017 Hat Trick

Very surprised Ritchings is back to be honest, he had some poor meetings in the second half of last season and was definitely a weak link at times.

I really thought Jack Smith would have been nailed on to return, but I guess that's a non-starter now ?

If he rides like he did in the second leg of the ko cup final at Eastie he most definitely will be No1 !!

Exactly my thinking Gazzac as he was nearly matching Adam Ellis's times that night

Edited by Nathan Mole

If he rides like he did in the second leg of the ko cup final at Eastie he most definitely will be No1 !!

One of the best individual performances I saw anywhere last season.

I was very surprised when I saw Ritchings announced as I expected Judge to sign up Jack Smith as the next rider. Daryl struggled a bit towards the end of last season, that said as someone has mentioned he will a second string next year. Sad to not see Jack back but i wish him well wherever hes riding.

The team looks decent to me, solid top 3. JPB could easily be a number 1 given the talent that kid has. Hume also could push on to a 9pt average and I reckon Bacon wont be far behind. Cupitt is an excellent signing, still young but he was impressive at times I saw him last year. 9 pts in the British U19 final and did well for IOW at PB

Edited by Brummie Kev

Jack Smith will be at Belle Vue/Cov this season, was known at the end of last season that he was going their and wouldn't be at Brum as his family are involved at Belle Vue

Jamie Halder and Bradley Andrews to fill the last two positions? I saw Jamie Halder race at Rye House in the 2015 youth round and he wasn't far behind JPB. The young lad certainly has potential. Bradley Andrews could be a steal on an average of 3.07 if he carries forward his late season form. I'm surprised Cradley let him go.

Bradley Andrews could be a steal on an average of 3.07 if he carries forward his late season form. I'm surprised Cradley let him go.

You aren't the only one.

He was brilliant round Kent!....oh wait

7. Bradley Andrews - 2, 0, 0, 2, 0 = 4

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/16122/kent-cradley-nl-05-2016#ixzz4TkpFod00

He was brilliant round Kent!....oh wait

7. Bradley Andrews - 2, 0, 0, 2, 0 = 4

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/16122/kent-cradley-nl-05-2016#ixzz4TkpFod00

How come there are more non-Brummies fans than Brummies fans on this thread? Any potential promoter looking on here to get a feel for the local interest in the team isn't likely to be impressed.

If any promoter bases any business decisions on anything written on this forum then they won't be in business very long.

• Like 4

Don't think that the the intellectual quality of BSF's scriptures are the issue. The prospects of there being more than half a dozen fans coming through the turnstiles will be what matters.