British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2017 Hat Trick

I ve seen many vocal fans saying they don't like perry Barr, but should the situation arise that perry Barr could be a secure home till the Cradley Trust hopefully get somewhere with Thier plans, surely going somewhere your not keen on is better then having no where to go. If Brummies do go, and I ll be honest I think a deal has been done, otherwise there surely would be publicity about the availability of the club's ownership. But if they did go surely what better solution the 2 clubs without homes Coventry and Cradley use the track with no team?

No chance Hunters, Cradley dont wanna be at brum and brum surely aint gonna wanna come n watch Cradley. If not at Monmore, cant see Cradley running!

That we be a very short sighted attitude. Cradley shut down rather than go to Brum and Brum supporters go without speedway. Two teams disappear and Perry Barr available but nobody using it?

If we went PL or CL I reckon it might have a chance but I really don't think the Cradley fans would turn up in great numbers for the NL. I know the saying use it or lose it but after 8 years of NL and going back to PB it may well be the end of us. Sad but true I think

If Mick Horton does take over Perry Barr, he would be insane to call it Coventry (or Cradley). He would lose all of the Brummies supporters (including me) without the Coventry supporters wanting to go all that way.

Guest GiveusaB

If Mick Horton does take over Perry Barr, he would be insane to call it Coventry (or Cradley). He would lose all of the Brummies supporters (including me) without the Coventry supporters wanting to go all that way.

Me too!!!

I definitely wont be going unless it's Birmingham Brummies wearing RED n YELLOW!

Considering that the stadium owners have allegedly been " done over previously" by Phillips and our " BSF friend Midland Robin" I would imagine they will be very cautious over who they allow to take the reigns at Perry Barr.

I am pretty sure that If Tony Mole hadn't stepped in after the last episode the Brummies wouldn't be around now.

Horton has a history of leaving clubs in a much poorer state than when he takes them on, so extreme care is required IMO.

• Like 2

Guest GiveusaB

Listening to the radio today it doesnt look promising for next season.....

Listening to the radio today it doesnt look promising for next season.....

What was said