British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2017 Hat Trick

Sign both Jacks up to start with at number 4 and number 3 and lets go from there ...

Likely to be Perry at number 1 with hume/Bacon at number 5 ..

I would personally get cuppit in around 3.1 was impressed with him at PB he is improving .

Then were looking at who is the lower end value would love to prize bradley andrews off cradley ..

Remember when they dropped him mid season id maybe remind him of that .

• Like 1

Not convinced by Cupitt: he has been around too long for the good that he is doing. How about having Adam Kirby back? and Eryk Borczuk as a 3-pointer?

Not convinced by Cupitt: he has been around too long for the good that he is doing. How about having Adam Kirby back? and Eryk Borczuk as a 3-pointer?

Cupitt improved lots once he moved to Smallbrook and then you've contradicted yourself by mentioning Kirby!

• Like 2

With the doubts over Belle Vue continuing, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some phone calls being made to the Lawlor and Bickley households...just in case "worst comes to worst" like....

Cupitt improved lots once he moved to Smallbrook and then you've contradicted yourself by mentioning Kirby!

He was in the Brummies one year (2015) and did OK; his average is only about 3.5 (?) so could be fitted in. He would make a good reserve; they are never going to get a repeat of this year's pair!

• Like 1

He was in the Brummies one year (2015) and did OK; his average is only about 3.5 (?) so could be fitted in. He would make a good reserve; they are never going to get a repeat of this year's pair!

Yeah he did well in 2015, but he's still been around longer than Cupitt and are on similar averages.

• Like 1

Has Eryk Borczuk got a UK passport yet? He has tried to do MDL twice in the past 2 seasons and been thrown out because he doesn't have the correct paperwork.

As for Kirby i have said more than enough about him in the past however if a rider has not ridden for the entire previous season (injury excluded) and then gets a team place it makes a mockery of those who have and are trying to get team places.

Has Eryk Borczuk got a UK passport yet? He has tried to do MDL twice in the past 2 seasons and been thrown out because he doesn't have the correct paperwork.

As for Kirby i have said more than enough about him in the past however if a rider has not ridden for the entire previous season (injury excluded) and then gets a team place it makes a mockery of those who have and are trying to get team places.

I was going to ask Eryk a couple of weeks ago but didn't have the opportunity. I believe that he is now a British citizen, though? He is only about 17, and looks useful.

I was going to ask Eryk a couple of weeks ago but didn't have the opportunity. I believe that he is now a British citizen, though? He is only about 17, and looks useful.

I have to admit i thought he was older than that? No doubting his potential as looked useful whenever i have seen him although there seems to be something in my mind questioning the quality of his equipment? Either way its all irrelevant if he doesn't have a UK passport.

Im sure as its Tony Moles last season they will be going all out to make it a Hat Trick, added to which they are in the shop window so to speak..

Yeah he did well in 2015, but he's still been around longer than Cupitt and are on similar averages.

Kirby's average is over three, means it's a figure he's actually achieved, Cupitt's is an assessed three because he couldn't reach or better a three point average. Don't rate either personally.

Does anyone remember the Fans Survey that was carried out in the middle of last season? Does anyone remember seeing the results from it? Are those results going to have a bearing on how things shape up for 2017?

Guest GiveusaB

First signing eminent hopefully one of the jacks

JPB is definitely going to be the first signing !?

I agree with previous post.....get the 2 Jacks on paper and take it from there!?

Mitchell Davey might be a surprise signing???