British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pont

Gorzow 2017 ....

I've been a little slow on booking a hotel for Gorsow and wondered if anybody had been to this GP and stayed outside of the main town and used public transport ? I can easily get accommodation within 20-40km and drive over but this removes the inevitable beers ! Last year it was the same for Krsko but got in early on booking one of thr 4 hotels available !

Any people who have done this and have any details would be great !!

Cheers,

Barry

Try the Airbnb.com web site. There's a place I stayed at that's about 5 minutes walk from the stadium that does rooms for about £11 a night. There's one or two other places on Airbnb too, All warm, dry and comfortable, bearing in mind all you want is a place to sleep the night and wash in the morning, as you'll be "living the life" during the day. Just hope you don't get beaten to the punch with the bookings.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/2643417

Edited by uk martin

We flew into Berlin on the friday had a night there and then train on saturday morning to a place called Kostrzyn(Bastion Hotel(very good)). Train to and from there was no problem at all. a few locals at the train station after the meeting but no problems.

Thanks for these replies guys, The Airbnb was booked up and looking at the trains after the speedway I've decided to go for Malilla. Logistically looks a little harder but I've got a hotel up in the village above in Hultsfred and it looks like there is a bus to run you down. Thanks for the replied though.

Thanks for these replies guys, The Airbnb was booked up and looking at the trains after the speedway I've decided to go for Malilla. Logistically looks a little harder but I've got a hotel up in the village above in Hultsfred and it looks like there is a bus to run you down. Thanks for the replied though.

The Danish lady who runs the Palace hotel in Hultsfred is a speedway fan and runs a coach to the Gp and back afterwards.

Make sure thats after the meeting so while you recovering from your injuries you can recollect memories of the meeting. :lol:

• Like 2

Cheers racers and royals that must be the bust that i have read about. Hopefully it will be there and readily available !!

OveFundinFan - Injuries ?

Cheers racers and royals that must be the bust that i have read about. Hopefully it will be there and readily available !!

OveFundinFan - Injuries ?

I get his joke- re-read what you wrote and he highlighted ;)

I like a nice bust as well :lol:

Edited by racers and royals

Wozniak, Woryna, Drabik or Pzem Pawlicki would have been better choices for the wild card.

• Like 1

Yes Ghost, KK is past his best I would have gone for a younger gun.

We flew into Berlin on the friday had a night there and then train on saturday morning to a place called Kostrzyn(Bastion Hotel(very good)). Train to and from there was no problem at all. a few locals at the train station after the meeting but no problems.

been to that hotel a few times but always been in our car

HANCOCK, Pedersen and Pawlicki could all miss this one...

Certain all 3 miss I'd be thinking.