British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pont

Gorzow 2017 ....

Does that mean we got another meeting with Martin Smolinski.

Hes past his sell by date as far as GP's are concerned. (watch him now go and get a podium finish)

Does that mean we got another meeting with Martin Smolinski.

Hes past his sell by date as far as GP's are concerned. (watch him now go and get a podium finish)

He is in the challenge final on Saturday- stranger things have happened !!!!!!

If Pawlicki joins Pedersen and Hancock on the sideline who will then replace him in the SGP? Kildemand as first reserve replaces Pedersen, Smolinski as second reserve replaces Hancock but since Fricke is out he cant replace Pawlicki and as far as I know their is any official fourth reserve? I would guess that another pole will get the question then. Anyone with more insight in to this?

Why not Milik of Lebedevs, neither of those riders countries have a regular rider in GP's, both are on form, and both seem hungry for success.

• Like 2

Why not Milik of Lebedevs, neither of those riders countries have a regular rider in GP's, both are on form, and both seem hungry for success.

One Sport have agreed on not to hand out season permanent wild cards and possible there is (or at least IMO it should be) a similar agreement for BSI

not to give wild cards/injury call ups to SEC season permanent riders.

I can see why SEC has agreed not to take on permanently any current GP rider, otherwise SEC would be a world championship less Aussies and Americans. But they do have GP riders as wold cards dont they.

Conversely I would expect the World Championship GP's to always have access to the worlds best. If a few current GP rider gets injured, as now (GH, NP, PP) that once the named substitutes are used then they can take on whover they choose to stand in for a period

Thats my views.

I can see why SEC has agreed not to take on permanently any current GP rider, otherwise SEC would be a world championship less Aussies and Americans. But they do have GP riders as wold cards dont they.

Conversely I would expect the World Championship GP's to always have access to the worlds best. If a few current GP rider gets injured, as now (GH, NP, PP) that once the named substitutes are used then they can take on whover they choose to stand in for a period

Thats my views.

GP riders are allowed in Sec by doing the qualifiers or by finishing in top 5 in the series- no wildcards can be GP riders.

Oh no, the SGP needs guest riders from the Euros lol, doubleuppers!

Iversen and Kildemand both picked up injuries in Polish league matches today.

It'll be interesting to see who gets invited to race in Gorzow if they aren't able to race.

Laguta surely has to be in with a good shout

Iversen and Kildemand both picked up injuries in Polish league matches today.

It'll be interesting to see who gets invited to race in Gorzow if they aren't able to race.

Laguta surely has to be in with a good shout

Or prem Pawlicki?

Iversen no chance. Broken shoulder so he is done for 6-8 weeks. Thats a shame as he is a rider i like. Always gave 100% to GB speedway.

• Like 1

CANNOT recall a year when so many SGP riders have been injured and had to miss rounds. NKI will require a 2018 wild card for sure.

CANNOT recall a year when so many SGP riders have been injured and had to miss rounds. NKI will require a 2018 wild card for sure.

Certainly will but do you think he will get one on the basis we need Danes in it or based on merit? I would imagine he would still be classed by BSI as the most likely Dane to do well in the series still