British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pont

Gorzow 2017 ....

With Iversen and Hancock out injured for the remainder of the season thats 2 of next years wild cards taken up.

Should they not make the top 8 then i can see possible wildcards for Lindback, Zagar and Pawlicki

For this meeting surely they should look at the challenge and give Prem.Pawlicki and or Laguta a go

Has a gp ever contained no Danes before? Maybe Jensen, Madsen or Bjerre may be called up to please the Danish fans.

CANNOT recall a year when so many SGP riders have been injured and had to miss rounds. NKI will require a 2018 wild card for sure.

TBH I don't think this year is any worse than other seasons? Was it last year Kildermand got cLose to top 8 from reserve? And Vaculik a couple of years before?
  • Like 1

Milik.

Why? Have no problem with him getting a nod.

Was talking today and said that riders are now getting in from the politically correct friends list as the rulebook has been followed and route is clear...

TBH I don't think this year is any worse than other seasons? Was it last year Kildermand got cLose to top 8 from reserve? And Vaculik a couple of years before?

True but sometimes it is because the rider they replace are injured for longer period of time like Hampel last (?) season.

Edited by Ghostwalker

https://twitter.com/speedwaystarmag/status/900086663212302336

BREAKING | @vacekmilik, @liglad (Jepsen Jensen) & Andzejs Lebedevs added to #SpeedwayGP reserves list, with Milik and MJJ racing in Gorzow.

I think if Milik does good here and in the GPs after that (if he will ride there). He will be seriously considered for a wild card.

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

Was talking today and said that riders are now getting in from the politically correct friends list as the rulebook has been followed and route is clear...

They read my mind. :lol:

Edited by f-s-p

They're getting that far down the list I can see Andy Smith being drafted in.

• Like 1

Hello from Gorzow :) practice is full swing with great weather. Track needs a lot work though during the breaks.

Zmarzlik must be favourite to win this in my opinion and maybe a silly each way on either MJJ or Zagar, both done well here in the past