British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Isle Of Wight 2017

Jamie Halder is probably the best rider on that list has been flying in the scunny amature meetings over winter think he finished 2nd overall to winner ryan Kingsley and beat a few decent riders every meeting and has really good equipment that also makes a big deal when in Nl

• Like 1

Jamie Halder is probably the best rider on that list has been flying in the scunny amature meetings over winter think he finished 2nd overall to winner ryan Kingsley and beat a few decent riders every meeting and has really good equipment that also makes a big deal when in Nl

Don't know if Jamie Halder can make IOW P&P, according to his Facebook he has 2 workshops scheduled that day - A Spoon Carving Course & Making a felt Pug!?!

Jamie Halder has major exams this summer and as far as I know is only doing a few meetings until then.

Makes sense, thought he might be riding for the Devils, as he looked good in your Mercia-Vikings team last year

Makes sense, thought he might be riding for the Devils, as he looked good in your Mercia-Vikings team last year

and in the main Storm side

• Like 1

Halder was one of the few bright spots in a pretty dismal season for the Storm.

Edited by teaboy279
  • Like 1

Don't know why isle of Wight won't go ahead and sign James Halder, seems the best available left to them!

Don't know why isle of Wight won't go ahead and sign James Halder, seems the best available left to them!

Is he able to ride ? It doesn't always follow that the rider is able.

• Like 1

Think I saw somewhere he is doing his exams this year and not have enough time to ride

• Like 1

Who??? Not a name ive come across!

He's not ridden speedway for 9 years until My First Skid speedway school at Smallbrook. By the looks of things he's done motocross in the mean time.

He's not ridden speedway for 9 years until My First Skid speedway school at Smallbrook. By the looks of things he's done motocross in the mean time.

Big gamble including a rider who has been away for so long / lacks racing experience but the proof will be in the pudding either a success & excellent PR for the My First Skid or a clanger. Either way the Warriors tend to show loyalty and Thursday will be a useful yardstick as to his potential progress.

• Like 1