British Speedway Forum
stevebrum

Peter Karlsson Farewell Meeting - Pk The Final Word Sunday March 19th 5pm

I can't think of any other modern-day rider whereby I'd even consider attending their testimonial.

However, I will deem it an absolute privilege to support this event.

In a World where the term 'Legend' is so often wrongly overused, I can't think of a more fitting, nor apt, word to associate against Peter Karlsson.

How true PK is a Legend as he is the epitome of a team player /rider in what is deemed to be a team sport but ridden by individuals in many cases .We really won't see the "like" of him again ,he has been part of league racing at the highest level in this country for 25yrs plus and almost an impossible void to fill .

Edited by FAST GATER

the few riders announced to date don't excite me but I'm going to this to thank a rider who has given more than half his life to the sport, even if it was with those pesky wolves

It's understandable of course but the latest announcement is Magnus Karlsson.

It's good to see some fans of other clubs commenting on the service PK has given to British Speedway.

I am still pretty disgusted at the reaction, or lack thereof, to him after he completed his final race at Monmore in the Olympique, a lap of honour (after winning from the back) with his helmet off and WELL over 50% of the crowd stood in absolute silence, couldn't even raise themselves to applaud nor even raise a hand. I commented on the night that I am not sure how they could call themselves 'fans' of Wolverhampton Speedway.

I hope plenty of fans come from other clubs to swell the attendance as I know many Wolves 'fans' won't bother to attend.

We will be there, deserves as big a crowd as possible, absolute legend

Pairs format.

Ugh, really? Why do riders do this, have pairs and team meetings are testimonials and farewells? Stick to individual meetings.

Mikael Max confirmed last week, Sam & Ronnie this morning.

• Like 1

There are a few sponsorship opportunities available for this meeting & all proceeds go to PK The Final Word in recognition of his services.

Team Sponsorship £500

Rider or Race sponsorship £200

Tyre & Fuel Sponsorship £50

We also have rider mascots for under 16's £50

Track walk pre-meeting with PK or Freddie Lindgren £10 per person

Please contact us via pk.finalword@yahoo.com for further details

Thank you

• Like 1

Ugh, really? Why do riders do this, have pairs and team meetings are testimonials and farewells? Stick to individual meetings.

I would rather see a pairs format than 20 heats and a final - Straightforward 20 Heat Individual ok - but the Individual Meetings with finals are awful.

Is wolves golden boy tai turning up for this one

It's about PK, not your pet hate.

Ask those organising it instead of trolling.

It's about PK, not your pet hate.

Ask those organising it instead of trolling.

Didn't PK ride with Tai then ? Just wondered if he was turning up for this one and still none the wiser as the only reply is from a part time wolves supporter Who doesn't know but wanted have a dig.

Didn't PK ride with Tai then ? Just wondered if he was turning up for this one and still none the wiser as the only reply is from a part time wolves supporter Who doesn't know but wanted have a dig.

What you asking on here for then??? Who do you precisely think DOES know on here? As I've said you are trolling for a reaction as usual because you hate Tai and take any opportunity to try and have a dig.

The answer of course will be revealed if and when he is named.

So stop trolling and wait for further announcements.

Full time Wolves supporter and proud thanks.

Can we make this about PK PLEASE?

:rolleyes: