British Speedway Forum
stevebrum

Peter Karlsson Farewell Meeting - Pk The Final Word Sunday March 19th 5pm

What you asking on here for then??? Who do you precisely think DOES know on here? As I've said you are trolling for a reaction as usual because you hate Tai and take any opportunity to try and have a dig.

The answer of course will be revealed if and when he is named.

So stop trolling and wait for further announcements.

Full time Wolves supporter and proud thanks.

Can we make this about PK PLEASE?

:rolleyes:

Funny that some know Sam and the Rocket are riding apparently.

How can you be a full time wolves fan when your at stoke when wolves are riding at monmore ?

Funny that some know Sam and the Rocket are riding apparently.

How can you be a full time wolves fan when your at stoke when wolves are riding at monmore ?

Everyone knows who is announced. They are announced. Are you trying to be deliberately obtuse?

According to you I don't ride and weren't at Stoke when you went. Make your mind up. :rolleyes:

There is no bigger Wolves than Bwitcher who doesn't live in the UK, is he not a full time Wolves fan either?

So according to you unless you attend every single home match you aren't a proper fan then?

:nono::rofl:

Everyone knows who is announced. They are announced. Are you trying to be deliberately obtuse?

According to you I don't ride and weren't at Stoke when you went. Make your mind up. :rolleyes:

There is no bigger Wolves than Bwitcher who doesn't live in the UK, is he not a full time Wolves fan either?

So according to you unless you attend every single home match you aren't a proper fan then?

:nono::rofl:

You said you were a full time wolves fan when clearly your telling lies as you often do on here.

I thought you said this was a PK thread ?

You said you were a full time wolves fan when clearly your telling lies as you often do on here.

I thought you said this was a PK thread ?

It is a PK thread, so troll off.

Why should I leave the thread because you ?

I didn't say leave I said stop trolling.

It's about PK not Tai. Try remember that.

I didn't say leave I said stop trolling.

It's about PK not Tai. Try remember that.

Just wondered if tai is riding

Just wondered if tai is riding

He hasn't been announced. Maybe he will, maybe he won't.

Maybe he should

It's about PK remember. Can we PLEASE get it back to that please.

:nono:

It's about PK remember. Can we PLEASE get it back to that please.

:nono:

It's about PK farewell meeting and I wondered if TW is in it, you clearly don't know so don't reply.

It's about PK farewell meeting and I wondered if TW is in it, you clearly don't know so don't reply.

No one knows. Troll off.

No one knows. Troll off.

You said Nobody knows just 5 weeks before the meeting,it's not very well organized then.

Will PK ride in the meeting proper or will he maybe just do a few exhibition races ,also has he called time completely on his riding career or is he doing one last season at home ?.

Edited by FAST GATER

Will PK ride in the meeting proper or will he maybe just do a few exhibition races ,also has he called time completely on his riding career or is he doing one last season at home ?.

Guess we'll find out for sure on 1st march.

https://twitter.com/pkfinalword?lang=en