British Speedway Forum
stevebrum

Peter Karlsson Farewell Meeting - Pk The Final Word Sunday March 19th 5pm

Hurry was up Correy's exhaust pipe for a couple of bends in one of the heats, thought that was gonna end in tears

That was the race that amazed me when Ronnie dropped it over him into Turn 1, he wasn't having him come by!

• Like 1

That was the race that amazed me when Ronnie dropped it over him into Turn 1, he wasn't having him come by!

Remember when Ronnie Correy rode 'thru' Nigel De'ath where there was no gap causing Nigel to crash thus picking up an injury. Nigel was just starting to make head way after a sometimes tough baptism in 1986 and the injury set him back.

I have a few things from Pk to sell with all proceeds going to his Farewell Fund. Photos can be provided if you want to send me a pm with your email address. Can be delivered to most tracks as well.

1. Peter's Team Coat from Peterborough, size large & great condition (all offers considered)

2. Nicolai Klindt signed race jacket from the Final word meeting at Wolverhampton (all reasonable offers considered)

3. Kyle Howarth signed race jacket from the Final word meeting at Wolverhampton (all reasonable offers considered)

4. Wolves Team Coat size medium (all offers considered)

5. Parrys International Wolves Wulfsport Top (all reasonable offers considered)

6. Signed Ricky Wells race jacket from the Final word meeting at Wolverhampton (all resonable offers considered)

Any items unsold after 10 days will be put on Ebay

Souvenirs

Hoodie - Reduced to £20

T Shirts reduced to £10

Caps reduced o £15

Beanie reduced to £5

Programmes reduced to £2

If collected at Wolves will come with a free poster

Any unsold items will be available at Wolves double header on May 1st

Edited by JulieR
  • Like 1

By the way, who was the pillock who tweeted the commentator that he wanted his money back?

I wasn't the pillock, but it was a humorous tweet.

Good luck to you PK. He hasn't come out of retirement and wobbled around at the back. He's scored well at reserve and is now in the top 5. I know I'm an old fogey but I'm enjoying seeing an "old favourite" competing in a league where we're seeing Magic, Emil, Tai and half the GP circus competing. And he's holding his own. Good on yer Peter. Long may you continue (Wolverhampton next year?))

• Like 1

Wasn't it always his plan to still ride a few meetings in Sweden? I thought it was just a farewell from riding in Britain.

As far as I was aware he was just giving up the UK and still planned to ride Poland and Sweden when it suited???

So what if he has already had his testimonials???? It's not like he will be getting anymore when he does finally hang up the boots!!!

Plus it's not like he wouldn't be due one as a loyal servant to all 3 leagues.

Some people trying to make a mountain out of a molehill I see.

FWIW it's great to see PK back racing, he won't come back here I doubt very much.

Peter Karlsson Merchandise:

Does anyone know where I can get PK Caps if you can't get to the event where I have heard they are being sold off at reduced prices?

Thanks

Edited by Dorothy

I will be able to sort this. PM your email address please & once I have one from PK I will email you the price to post or maybe collect from me at Wolves?

Edited by JulieR