British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
adamjohn

Teterow 2016

I've heard that Teterow is to get a GP next year, in place of Tampere. Great news if true.

I was impressed with the track when i went there a couple of weeks ago. Although it's a bit of an "in the woods" kind of location (it makes Malilla seem positively urban) the racing there is good and it's well worth the trip. Can't wait to give it a spin next year if the reports I'm getting are right.

I've heard that Teterow is to get a GP next year, in place of Tampere. Great news if true.

I was impressed with the track when i went there a couple of weeks ago. Although it's a bit of an "in the woods" kind of location (it makes Malilla seem positively urban) the racing there is good and it's well worth the trip. Can't wait to give it a spin next year if the reports I'm getting are right.

KEEP up ...

You are a year late.

Can see smoli getting the wildcard and Doyle winning it...
  • Like 1

Mind you, don't be too hard on adamjohn.

He might work for BSI.

Those marketing whizzkids have just sent me two promotional cards "Christmas is coming ..."

To promote ticket sales for Cardiff 2017..

Surprising no one thought it necessary to actually put the date of the event on the card.

Surprising no one thought it necessary to actually put the date of the event on the card.

They're marketing geniuses though, because they know you'll know when the date is, even if they don't...

They're marketing geniuses though, because they know you'll know when the date is, even if they don't...

Wrong, again.

As is often the case.

The reason I noticed the error was that my wife picked the card off the mat and said 'when is Cardiff this year?'

My reply was 'not sure, why are you asking me it'll be on the card you're holding'.

To be met with 'oh no it isn't' as she flung it down.

So if that is 21st century marketing, I am a banana.

Just retrieved mine out the bin, your right no date. Be fair tho it does say timings subject to change.