Little Thumper

Buxton 2017

Kean apparently is going to brum according to another thread? [p/quote]

I think that was only a guess.

Edited by eaglesno1

Kean apparently is going to brum according to another thread?[p/quote]

I think that was only a guess.

Perhaps an educated guess?

Seems a strange guess to just pluck out of thin air, methinks.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If we have got Tom back,does it mean Belle Vue are not running.Who are Lee Payne or Dan Bewley riding for can they be tempted to Buxton.

Edited by bw double

Bspa have announced tonight that Manchester Council are going to chose one of the groups bidding to run Belle Vue very soon, so they look pretty likely to run now.

Bspa have announced tonight that Manchester Council are going to chose one of the groups bidding to run Belle Vue very soon, so they look pretty likely to run now.

Have they?

I've had a look on the BSPA website and I can't see anything.

:unsure:

Have they?

I've had a look on the BSPA website and I can't see anything.

:unsure:

It is on the twitter feed.

It is on the twitter feed.

Thank you, RS50.

Bloody hell.

Is the whole world these days run by making utterances on Farcebook and Twatter?

Some of us do not use these companies so we have to discover things by scratching round and begging for information.

Why have a completely decent, easily accessible web site if you choose not to use it for the purpose for which it was intended.

I do not wish to be client of either of these companies, so why do organizations assume that you should be?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Like 2

All the club websites are terrible they're all the same bar a few. Glasgows looks great

All the club websites are terrible they're all the same bar a few. Glasgows looks great

Well, some clubs' websites may be terrible but I would have thought that the website run by the head honchos of British Speedway might be good enough to post some interesting information rather than expecting people to have to go to a commercial site to get the information.

Totally useless.

I used to use Twitter quite a bit for a year or so, but got bored of it. But I recently noticed that the bspa quite often release headlines on Twitter or just share clubs press releases before putting the full stories on the website the following morning.

So I have subscribed to the speedway gb twitter feed, so I get a notification come up and I can read the story without even opening the app. Found it to be a pretty useful tool tbh.

Kean Dickens time will come and i have no doubt that he can be a useful rider but i think its too early for him and could do more harm than good whether at Brum or wherever plus there are plenty of more competitive riders still looking for places.

Im glad Belle Vue look like they are running but certainly not pleased about the potential team they look like lining up with. Only thing that might stop them is the riders they will have doubling up.

With Lee Dicken now confirmed as their 5th rider, Buxton still have 11:29 for their final two riders, they need another heat leader. Ellis Perks (8.25) or Joe Jacobs (6.23) perhaps?

With Lee Dicken now confirmed as their 5th rider, Buxton still have 11:29 for their final two riders, they need another heat leader. Ellis Perks (8.25) or Joe Jacobs (6.23) perhaps?

Perks has said he doesn't want to do three leagues.