British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Little Thumper

Buxton 2017

Dear Jason

I agree with Fredbogge & am definitely coming up on Sunday - I will reluctantly accept your offer if Fred can't make it 😃

• Like 1

If i hop a plane now i can make it for sundays double header ,, just let me know the flight number Jason ;-)

• Like 1

It'll be like a scene out of Sparticus at Buxton

I'm fredbogge no I'm fredbogge

• Like 6

What is the admission price for the double header? Any date for the Plymouth match?

Free if you turn up and say you are fredbogge

• Like 2

What is the admission price for the double header? Any date for the Plymouth match?

Last year I think I paid £15.

Sorry Jason I will not be able to take you up on your offer this weekend. I have been involved with speedway for nearly 50 years both as a mechanic and general helper to various riders. Thanks for the offer but my view still stands

Sorry Jason I will not be able to take you up on your offer this weekend. I have been involved with speedway for nearly 50 years both as a mechanic and general helper to various riders. Thanks for the offer but my view still stands

to be honest you don't come out of this well - a distant second i'd say

Edited by ch958

That's a Shame. Thank You for the reply.

Fredbogge can't go to Buxton this weekend.

He's got to go out and search for his bottle which he lost shortly after Jason Pipe's recent post.

• Like 1

Will the outstanding fixture against Plymouth be staged? The website seems to imply that the next opponents are not known.

Will the outstanding fixture against Plymouth be staged? The website seems to imply that the next opponents are not known.

Not sure why it says TBC. We are currently looking at dates for the Plymouth fixture.