British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Little Thumper

Buxton 2017

Aha, so you are just guessing!

Surely, the chap must have more than one shirt?

If you are correct, I hope they are paying him a good mileage allowance because he is going to be racking up a few miles.

If he is living in Scotland then at least he will be used to it being bloody freezing for 11 months and 2 weeks of the year.

:unsure:

Only guessing, but 100% sure 👍

Only guessing, but 100% sure

Well if you are 100% sure then you can't be guessing!

You have spoilt Mr Pipe's little secret so you might as well spill the beans and tell us how you have acquired this piece of information.

Nobody will grass you up to Pipey, so reveal all.

:t:

I see on the Farcebook thing that Mark Man in the Middle Northall won't be pitching up next year as apparently he has found some gainful employment to occupy his time.

That's a great shame as I always enjoyed his banter with the Bod in the Box and his contribution certainly helped hold the thing together.

I fear that he (and his capable assistant) may have got a little fed up with having to lug all those speakers about and wire them up before every meeting and it is probably time that the good people at Buxton invested a small amount of time and money into getting the permanent PA system back into working order.

I gave the Bod in the Box a nice crisp 20 pound note at the last meeting to replenish his collection of Bachelors and Mantovani LPs and I would be highly disappointed if the thronging masses were deprived of this aural feast because somebody hadn't got some high fidelity speakers up and running.

I know you do look in here from time to time, so wishing you all the best, Mark.

That's Mitchell Davey, Little Thumper - Not a bad 1st signing by Jason Pipe

I have a suspicion that you may be incorrect.

I might hazard a guess at Rob Shuttleworth but no doubt someone a little more savvy than myself will tell me he is going elsewhere.

Picture is neither of those two. Clue is that he's left handed... A left-hander who lives not too far from Buxton

Give us another clue......might it just be an ex Belle Vue Colts rider?

:unsure:

Why? Did they have a left-hander last year? hmmm...maybe they did.

Now you are teasing!

Go on, ex Colts rider or not?

Matt Williamson perhaps?

:party:

Edited by Little Thumper

I've worked it out with my cunning Facebook photo analysing skills! Very very good signing!!!!!!

So the new Buxton No 1 is.......................................................Chris Morton.

Only joking, it is Matt Williamson.

But then I had already told you that.

Nice one..........hooray!

I've worked it out with my cunning Facebook photo analysing skills! Very very good signing!!!!!!

.............but obviously, decided to keep this information to yourself and not share it with your friends on here. Nice.

I know the numbers for this week's lottery but obviously, i won't be telling TurnTwo.

So there.

Only guessing, but 100% sure

Not a great guesser, methinks!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So one down, six to go.

Mr Pipe told the tifosi that he would be building the team to the rumoured 35 points limit.

On that basis, it will be interesting to see where the remaining 25.51 points is going to be allocated.

1. Matt Williamson (9.49)

Look out for Jason Pipe in a pub near you any time soon, as he unveils more International Men of Mystery.

Dont believe anything pipe says!

Agreed. Plus given the way Mildenhall have built their team so far theres no way the limit can drop below 38 unless they release a rider. I suspect Mr Pipe may have been fed porkies from other sources if he believes the limit will be 35 points and if that is the case is a big risk using nearly 10 of his 35 on one rider so i wouldn't hold out much hope for the rest of the signings.

That said Matt Williamson will be a top rider for 2017 in the NL but 18-21 points a meeting (5 ride max with tactical, 6 if team is running RR for 2nd heatleader) is still useless unless he can get some decent support.