British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Little Thumper

Buxton 2017

Not just useless, but impossible since the NL (sensibly) doesn't have the Tactical Ride, double points joker nonsense.

I'll drink to that

:drink:

• Like 1

Glad to see Matt get fixed up.

Really popular during his stay at Cradley and he improved in leaps and bounds during his stay with the Heathens.

Wonder whose bikes he will be on this season. Rumour had it he was mounted on some of N K Iversen's kit while with us.

Hope he continues to develop into a quality rider.

• Like 1

Not just useless, but impossible since the NL (sensibly) doesn't have the Tactical Ride, double points joker nonsense.

Well reminded. Season has only been over a couple of months and seems my brain has turned to jelly!

• Like 1

1. Matt Williamson 9.49

2. Ryan Burton 3.37

3. Lee Dicken 5.87

4. Shelby Rutherford 4.45

5. Tom Woolley 4.90

6. Kean Dicken 3.00

7. Lee Geary 3.00

Totoal: 34.08

1. Matt Williamson 9.49

2. Ryan Burton 3.37

3. Lee Dicken 5.87

5. Tom Woolley 4.90

6. Kean Dicken 3.00

7. Lee Geary 3.00

Good attempt, Islander15 but I am led to believe that one or two of those mentioned in your list were not planning on returning to Buxton for a further season.

But Friend Pipe does mention in his latest offering that the signing of young Mr Williamson has encouraged a couple of the waverers not to jump ship.

Not quite sure how they would get on when Matt is away on other business but we shall see.

Good attempt, Islander15 but I am led to believe that one or two of those mentioned in your list were not planning on returning to Buxton for a further season.

But Friend Pipe does mention in his latest offering that the signing of young Mr Williamson has encouraged a couple of the waverers not to jump ship.

Not quite sure how they would get on when Matt is away on other business but we shall see.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Burton sign for a 'bigger' club. He was impressive before he got injured but then didn't seem the same rider, giving him a potentially falsely low average.

He shouldn't be working to 35 points though as he will be at a disadvantage from the very start.

i hope that choice was for which one to spoon mint sauce on and not what came into my mind first :wink:

The first one to spoon?

1. Matt Williamson 9.49

2. Ryan Burton 3.37

3. Lee Dicken 5.87

5. Tom Woolley 4.90

6. Kean Dicken 3.00

7. Lee Geary 3.00

think this will be close, lee geary wont be back with another 3 pointer in his place. carl basford maybe looking at pipes facebook

think this will be close, lee geary wont be back with another 3 pointer in his place. carl basford maybe looking at pipes facebook

How do you know that Lee Geary won't be coming back?

I think that Lee did pretty well last year and could develop nicely in 2017.

Edited by Little Thumper

Could a return for Ryan Blacklock be on the cards now he has signed for Berwick in the Championship?

Edited by Ben91

Are you really that unfortunate to share your name with that of the Yorkshire Ripper?

Could a return for Ryan Blacklock be on the cards now he has signed for Berwick in the Championship?

Well, bugger me!

That retirement didn't last long, did it?

And we did all that emotional send-off business at the last meeting at Buxton and it was probably just a ruse to get away from Friend Pipe!

I just hope that Mr Blacklock doesn't do something silly like sign for Stoke.

• Like 1