British Speedway Forum

Nice to see Speedway Star Xtra now works on my android tablet.Shame previous issues don't.It isn't a one-off is it? :)

We haven't changed anything that I know of ...

We haven't changed anything that I know of ...

In the past I got 'plug in not supported' so couldn't see them.Still do with previous issues.Had to fire up the laptop to read them.post-11954-0-60135100-1489611386_thumb.jpg Edited by martin_t

Another great issue this week with plenty of interesting reading, but one question.

Is the Star no longer supporting Fantasy Speedway?

Have I missed something?

No rider listings to date as far as I know.

Be a pity - anything that keeps the fans interested surely must be a positive.

It would appear the speedwaystar website is not working on sky wifi at the moment, it works fine on 4g/3g however I have tested it on different wifi connections but it says account is suspended.

Just thought Id let you know!

Capture.png

I have to say how touching the Ricky Ashworth article is in this weeks SS - that young man's attitude and also that of his Dad should be an inspiration to us all. I'm glad to have, in some small way contributed to the new "family friendly" home.

Keep up with the recovery Ricky.................

• Like 6

Another great issue this week with plenty of interesting reading, but one question.

Is the Star no longer supporting Fantasy Speedway?

Have I missed something?

No rider listings to date as far as I know.

Be a pity - anything that keeps the fans interested surely must be a positive.

FANTASY Speedway League fans can now enter the 2017 competition online at www.fantasy-speedway.com.

The new league season launched two weeks ago and would-be promoters can begin their team building by logging onto the website and registering to play.

There is a first prize of £1,000 awaiting the eventual winner, plus many more prizes for managers of the month and the winner of the end-of-season play-off competition.

Speedway Star is happy to endorse this year’s competition run by our friends at fantasy-speedway.com but we would like to stress that the magazine and publishers Pinegen Limited no longer have any involvement in the FSL. All inquiries should be directed to the FSL via e-mail to: admin@fantasy-speedway.com

Still a great read i wish for only one change though, wish they would go back to the one picture only on the front cover..Got a racing post yesterday for Cheltenham,god now that is 2.40 just shows you what great value the speedway star still is.

• Like 1

It would appear the speedwaystar website is not working on sky wifi at the moment, it works fine on 4g/3g however I have tested it on different wifi connections but it says account is suspended.

Just thought Id let you know!

Capture.png

I cant get on to the website either. It comes up with the same message.

The Speedway Star Website working fine for me.

I use FireFix - I don't know if that makes a difference or not?

The Speedway Star Website working fine for me.

I use FireFix - I don't know if that makes a difference or not?

Have they got rid of the Fox now? :wink:

• Like 1

TWK says:

'The Speedway Star Website working fine for me.

I use FireFix - I don't know if that makes a difference or not?'

Have they got rid of the Fox now? :wink:

Or is it some kind of legal high, TWK has acquired Gemini? :unsure:

• Like 2

Be my guest 0345601021

Have you taken up my offer yet Philip? Last weeks Star not here yet, sitting looking at my renewal and thinking "Will I, won't I ?" I know Asda next to me get it but they can't guarantee it and they won't hold it for me. So having read the Star since 1964, is this the end?

Edited by tyretrax

Have you taken up my offer yet Philip? Last weeks Star not here yet, sitting looking at my renewal and thinking "Will I, won't I ?" I know Asda next to me get it but they can't guarantee it and they won't hold it for me. So having read the Star since 1964, is this the end?

HAVE been away but will check with the office on Wednesday. Sadly, I have no doubt what your local office will say: "It's not their fault." But there must be something wrong there because literally thousands of other people get their copy either on a Thursday or latest Friday. Once it leaves our office at 10am on a Wednesday we have absolutely no control over its delivery schedule... more's the pity.

I do sympathise and we don't like to lose any subscribers but it is out of our hands. Is there not another local newsagent that will take a regular order from you?

• Like 2

Can only get on the website using Internet Explorer (which I do not use) both Firefox and Google Chrome report the account has been suspended.

My ISP is MEO Portugal, always worked on Chrome until now