Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kraftwerk

Krsko 2017 - Round 1

As R & R says it will be available within hours, last season when I was abroad I used this fella, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX8_1YN6CIsdaL9ZlXJFKhg

Just click on his channel and it should show at the top of the list once it's uploaded, was English commentary when available last season too, looks as though he's still active as there some recent uploads.

Have just moved to Singapore and can't find any channel showing this so will give that a try. R&R if you have a recommended link if u could pm me that would be appreciated as well. Thanks

Just to back-up r&r's advice to waihekeaces1, BSI put the world feed of the GPs and SWC live on the SGP website and You Tube, but it is only accessible to people outside countries where a TV channel has rights to show the coverage in their country, so obviously the main speedway nations are excluded.

So if you live or are on holiday or on business outside the British Isles, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, and, I suspect Australia, assuming they're still televised over there, you can watch any GP live and in English on that link that r&r gave or on You Tube. Today's link is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF2ZQyGN94s

I hope this clarifies the situation. It's BSI's way of 'filling the gaps' in coverage and means if you're holiday in the sun you've got a great chance to watch, assuming you can get decent wi-fi...

Edited by rmc

So, Bruno, you gone to BT but set up your Sky box for tonight.

Whats the deal there???? Are you paying to Sky as well?????

If he has a sky box he'l be paying sky as well even if he has the smallest package. No payment for 6 months with BT but then he'l start paying them as well. I define him to tell me otherwise.

Yeh I got a sky package, the BT deal is 34.99 for the broadband which is for fibre which is about a tenner a month cheaper than talktalk. The sport is free for 3 months then 7.50 for 9 months. It's a 12 month contract . There's proberly cheaper deals out there including free on kodi and streams but I'm happy without the messing about. Not got technical paws

• Like 1

For those without bt, just use a vpn. Should work if you choose a non speedway country.

Where can I watch it from within uk? Except BT obviously...

Edited by skydog

If he has a sky box he'l be paying sky as well even if he has the smallest package. No payment for 6 months with BT but then he'l start paying them as well. I define him to tell me otherwise.

I think you mean defy Starry! ;)