Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kraftwerk

Krsko 2017 - Round 1

Looking at the draw brings home what a fantastic line up it is this season. No easy heats.

I'm so excited about this season especially with the addition of Dudek and Emil. With this lineup I thought there would be a LOT of talk on this forum about the upcoming season and especially the first event. Was going to make a top three prediction but then looked at the link to the draw and decided the whole thing is a toss up. A very good thing for us!!

anyone know as to what would be the best way to watch this after it has been shown as I'm at the Berwick v Ippo meeting tonight, btw I don't have BT sports but have Kodi if that's any help, I know last season people used to upload them to youtube after SGP stop making the youtube stream available in the UK that was good

anyone know as to what would be the best way to watch this after it has been shown as I'm at the Berwick v Ippo meeting tonight, btw I don't have BT sports but have Kodi if that's any help, I know last season people used to upload them to youtube after SGP stop making the youtube stream available in the UK that was good

will be on you tube by the morning- commentary might be in Polish though !!!

Thanks "racers great stuff.

Sent you another pm

As R & R says it will be available within hours, last season when I was abroad I used this fella, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX8_1YN6CIsdaL9ZlXJFKhg

Just click on his channel and it should show at the top of the list once it's uploaded, was English commentary when available last season too, looks as though he's still active as there some recent uploads.

Woffy, Sayfutdinov, Janowski tonight I reckon. Should be a great year, no slouches in the series for the first time I can remember, hopefully we have 4 or 5 on the mix for the title going into the last couple of rounds. Bring it on!

Really looking forward to this.

My twopenneth's worth:-

Doyle

Tai

Emil

Barty

Race card looks amazing - no weak heats.

Looks like a really good scrap this year and the best really will be at the top.

I know some liked the one match world championship better then GP format, but its when you get a field like this year the GP series really excels.....you going to see 12 world championship finals spread over the season.

• Like 1

Well I've stopped poncing around and gone for it. Swopped my broadband from talktalk to BT . Got a cracking deal and already set the sky box for tonight because I'm out. Watched it last year on tube a few days after but it wasn't the same and I'm no good with streams. No idea if BT customer service are going to be any good but I got an ex speedway fan who knew he's stuff so that swung it. They can't be any worse than talktalk, getting someone who spoke English was a bonus, well cockney anyway. Lol

So, Bruno, you gone to BT but set up your Sky box for tonight.

Whats the deal there???? Are you paying to Sky as well?????