British Speedway Forum
mickthemuppet

Are We Seeing The Beginning Of The Demise Of The Labour Party

On 12/22/2020 at 4:41 PM, jrs said:

The only reason the Muppet has copied and pasted the nonsense is to deflect people's attention from the useless child prime minister and his maggot filled dithering Tory government.  They are putrid and rotten to the core.

An unbiased viewpoint is always welcome :D

• Haha 1

Last week Labour were complaining that every time a Government Minister appears on TV there's 2 Union flags behind them.

This week they want to wrap themselves in the self same flag in an attempt to make themselves electable.

:rofl:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Last week Labour were complaining that every time a Government Minister appears on TV there's 2 Union flags behind them.

This week they want to wrap themselves in the self same flag in an attempt to make themselves electable.

:rofl:

I noticed that when the Irish PM was interviewed on Andrew Marr on Sunday he had both the Irish flag and the EU flag behind him. No complaints at all either from Labour or the Forum member who was vociferous in his rantings about British Government Ministers having the Union Flag behind them

Whats good for the goose............

• Like 4

1 hour ago, E I Addio said:

I noticed that when the Irish PM was interviewed on Andrew Marr on Sunday he had both the Irish flag and the EU flag behind him. No complaints at all either from Labour or the Forum member who was vociferous in his rantings about British Government Ministers having the Union Flag behind them

Whats good for the goose............

No surprise,  as we've  got a Xerox government who've tried to copy Trump and others, and are failing. miserably in every department.

At least they seem to have dropped the idea that whenever a minister is seen on TV going into number ten then  he/she should be seen clinging on to his powerful red box.

2 hours ago, jrs said:

No surprise,  as we've  got a Xerox government who've tried to copy Trump and others, and are failing. miserably in every department.

At least they seem to have dropped the idea that whenever a minister is seen on TV going into number ten then  he/she should be seen clinging on to his powerful red box.

That criticism applies equally to the Irish PM and other EU bods who appear with both national flags and the EU flag behind them.

I believe the first one to start all this flag nonsense was Tony Benn who always had a couple of Trade Union flags behind him ostensibly to remind him ( he said) of the people that put him there. 

32 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

That criticism applies equally to the Irish PM and other EU bods who appear with both national flags and the EU flag behind them.

I find excessive flag waving and politicians wrapping themselves in nationalistic regalia to be rather pathetic, whoever is doing it. Flags are for identifying where ships are registered and armies on the battlefield... 

I actually like the Union Flag as flags go, but couldn't stand the moronic saluting of an inanimate object when I was in the Cubs. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

I find excessive flag waving and politicians wrapping themselves in nationalistic regalia to be rather pathetic, whoever is doing it. Flags are for identifying where ships are registered and armies on the battlefield... 

I actually like the Union Flag as flags go, but couldn't stand the moronic saluting of an inanimate object when I was in the Cubs. 

Dyb dyb dyb ...

• Haha 1

The great entertainer is 89 today...

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Mayor Khan continues to preside over record levels of knife crime in London. Six weeks into the year and we already have 10 young men stabbed to death in London and many others, badly wounded.

Still ,Mayor Khan has a steady hand on the tiller. He has found the money set up a commission of 15 parasites  activists including actors and the bloke who wrote The Queer Bible to look at street names and statues.

And they wonder why Labour are behind in the polls

• Like 9

“We have got to be tough on crime and tough on the underlying causes of crime” -  Tony Blair 26th January 1993

”We have got to be tough on crime and tough on the causes “ - Mayor Khan 16th February 2021

30 years on and it seems Mayor Khan can’t even work out his own sound bites, as he presides over ever increasing knife crime in London. All talk no action.

After watching last night's " Question Time" ,I find it hard to comprehend that Anneliese Dodds is the Shadow Chancellor. She added nothing interesting to any debate  Surely they must have somebody better than her for the job I wonder how she will get on next Wednesday in reply to the Chancellors Budget. Personally, I would not even trust her with the wedge in my pocket

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mickthemuppet said:

After watching last night's " Question Time" ,I find it hard to comprehend that Anneliese Dodds is the Shadow Chancellor. She added nothing interesting to any debate  Surely they must have somebody better than her for the job I wonder how she will get on next Wednesday in reply to the Chancellors Budget. Personally, I would not even trust her with the wedge in my pocket

Apparently Keir had to choose Rosie over Jim due to positive discrimination.

Might have said it before, Fiona Bruce is useless in the chair. She sked Grant Shapps a question then proceeded to interrupt him.

• Like 1

Someone worried they might not get voted back in:rolleyes: