British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

2016 Riders Still To Be Announced In 2017 Team

I'd be inclined to put the names of Swindon and Coventry riders in italics or in another colour. With their stadiums in doubt being "signed" may just be illusionary.

Swindon?

Yeah, Swindon. As I understand it their new stadium is at an equally advanced stage of construction as the one in Reading.

Yeah, Swindon. As I understand it their new stadium is at an equally advanced stage of construction as the one in Reading.

Unlike Reading Swindon still have a track and stadium they can use while they wait tho.

Unlike Reading Swindon still have a track and stadium they can use while they wait tho.

Well thanks for clearing that up. I asked a question about that on another thread but didn't get a clear answer to that effect. Just hope that the builders don't get their instructions in a twist.

• Like 1

Well thanks for clearing that up. I asked a question about that on another thread but didn't get a clear answer to that effect. Just hope that the builders don't get their instructions in a twist.

If they knock the current stadium down by mistake then I'm sure the builders will agree to rebuild it before the season starts ... unless the police and insurers get involved !!!

• Like 5