British Speedway Forum
Conkers

Ice Speedway Results 2016-2017

Keep it up.Look forward to more of your comedy gold through the summer :rofl:

Hi

Is anyone going to Inzell for Team Final & flying into Salzburg on Friday morning & then travelling straight down to Inzell?

If you are taking a taxi would you consider sharing the cost. If not any suggestions on most inexpensive way or best route?

I'm flying into Munich, Friday then train to Traunstein, followed by a taxi to Inzell.

If you get the Salzburg Airport Bus to Salzburg Station, you can get a train to Traunstein (approx 27 minutes)and costs around €15, then a taxi from Traunstein to Inzell is around €30 but if you get to Traunstein around 1-15pm, I would be willing to share a cab, as I get in around that time.

Or you can follow Iris 123's advice and get the senic bus ride, which takes longer but is quite breathtaking if you've never been before..

Edited by Conkers
  • Like 1

Many thanks Conkers,

The scenic route sounds like a nice way to see the area as its our first visit. But will bear in mind your offer should we decide to take that route. Should you wish to say hi at the stadium we will be near the start with an England flag.

ASTANA EXPO FIM ICE SPEEDWAY GLADIATORS WORLD TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

INZELL, GERMANY, MARCH 11-12

RESULT:

RUSSIA 60 (30+30) Igor Kononov 22 (11+11), Dmitri Koltakov 22 (11+11), Dmitri Khomitsevich 16 (8+8),

AUSTRIA 45 (22+23) Franz Zorn 29 (15+14), Charly Ebner 16 (7+9), Josef Kreuzberger 0 (DNR+0),

GERMANY 41 Gunther Bauer 28 (14+14). Max Niedermaier 12 (8+4), Hans Weber 1 (0+1)

SWEDEN 39 Niklas Svensson 20 (10+10), Ove Ledstrom 12 (1+11), Stefan Svensson 7 (7+DNR)

CZECH REP 25 Jan Klatovsky 16 (11+5), Lukas Hutla 5 (0+5), Andrej Divis 4 (4+0),

FINLAND 25 (11+14) Tomi Tani 11 (4+7), Antti Aakko 8 (2+6), Mats Jarf 6 (4+2)

SWITZERLAND 14 (8+6) Simon Gartmann 7 (5+2), Ronny Haring 6 (3+3), Thomas Cavigelli 1 (0+1)

I'm told all is not well in the German camp as Bauer has said they won as a duo, to which Weber has responded with a lengthy statement. Perhaps someone with Facebook who speaks German could elaborate, but looks like Bauer is still trying to be Gunther No Mates again.

Apologies again for the late posting but I am beginning to loose patience with the poor German WiFi in hotels!

• Like 1

ASTANA EXPO FIM ICE SPEEDWAY GLADIATORS WORLD TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

INZELL, GERMANY, MARCH 11-12

RESULT:

RUSSIA 60 (30+30) Igor Kononov 22 (11+11), Dmitri Koltakov 22 (11+11), Dmitri Khomitsevich 16 (8+8),

AUSTRIA 45 (22+23) Franz Zorn 29 (15+14), Charly Ebner 16 (7+9), Josef Kreuzberger 0 (DNR+0),

GERMANY 41 Gunther Bauer 28 (14+14). Max Niedermaier 12 (8+4), Hans Weber 1 (0+1)

SWEDEN 39 Niklas Svensson 20 (10+10), Ove Ledstrom 12 (1+11), Stefan Svensson 7 (7+DNR)

CZECH REP 25 Jan Klatovsky 16 (11+5), Lukas Hutla 5 (0+5), Andrej Divis 4 (4+0),

FINLAND 25 (11+14) Tomi Tani 11 (4+7), Antti Aakko 8 (2+6), Mats Jarf 6 (4+2)

SWITZERLAND 14 (8+6) Simon Gartmann 7 (5+2), Ronny Haring 6 (3+3), Thomas Cavigelli 1 (0+1)

I'm told all is not well in the German camp as Bauer has said they won as a duo, to which Weber has responded with a lengthy statement. Perhaps someone with Facebook who speaks German could elaborate, but looks like Bauer is still trying to be Gunther No Mates again.

Apologies again for the late posting but I am beginning to loose patience with the poor German WiFi in hotels!

I did see Bauers statement yesterday or maybe this morning.Thought it a bit funny mentioning winning a medal for the first time in 8 years with Max.Tbh i thought it was a dig at Pletschacher seeing as he is normally in the team and they have been out of the top 3.As you say,typical Bauer.Was trouble in the camp before Weber came along,so he obviously doesn't get on with a few people,not just the one

Had a look and couldn't see anything.Maybe he has deleted the statement?Or maybe he has more than one Facebook profile.Think he had a strange name before,but i am not friends with him or Bauer or anyone in the German team,so missed it......

Edited by iris123

Conkers

No need to apologise

Many of us are grateful for your updates and those of many other posters too

Along with the updates on the live updates site run by CrazySue

You guys and girls provide a great service

• Like 4

Line up draw for Heerenveen

1 33 Hans Weber DMSB Germany

2 69 Jan Klatovsky ACCR Czech Republic

3 81 Jimmy Olsen SVEMO Sweden

4 WC Simon Reitsma KNMV The Nederlands

5 11 Ove Ledström SVEMO Sweden

6 100 Franz Zorn AMF Austria

7 333 Danil Ivanov MFR Russia

8 58 Stefan Svensson SVEMO Sweden

9 88 Max Niedermaier DMSB Germany

10 192 Niclas Svensson SVEMO Sweden

11 911 Igor Kononov MFR Russia

12 50 Harald Simon AMF Austria

13 114 Dinar Valeev MFR Russia

14 919 Dmitri Khomitsevich MFR Russia

15 106 Dmitri Koltakov MFR Russia

16 22 Günther Bauer DMSB Germany

Reserve TR1 TBA

Reserve TR2 TBA

Surprised to see Olsen back in the line up for the final round. I'll update the reserves as soon as I know them, unless young Jesper beats me to it! :rofl:

Edited by Conkers

Reserves will be known after the Friday Roelof Thijs meeting :) top two Dutch riders will get the reserve spots.

Reserves will be known after the Friday Roelof Thijs meeting :) top two Dutch riders will get the reserve spots.

See, I knew you'd know! See you in two weeks!

BTW It was good to catch up with Steve69 in Inzell, and he managed to join the 'togs scrum at the end trying to get pics. Hope you enjoyed the weekend!

Edited by Conkers

What a great weekend.Lovely setting. Seats on the start-line. 3 nights in Inzell highly recommended especially if you enjoy trekking. Want to go back next year. Have a great time in Heerenveen Conkers. Hope to go next year

Nordic final cancelled today at Örnsköldsvik due to spring and soft ice. Everyone was there and they tried but it wasn't meant to be.

Nordic final cancelled today at Örnsköldsvik due to spring and soft ice. Everyone was there and they tried but it wasn't meant to be.

Will there be a new date ? - or off for the year ?

.Will there be a new date ? - or off for the year ?

We're 2/3 into March already and I don't think it will be cold enough again this spring to give it a new try, at least not in Örnsköldsvik or on natural ices.

Possibly if you go in northern most areas like Kiruna but I doubt that they have any suitable tracks there.

Roelof Thijs Bokaal Friday 31.3.17, Heerenveen

Line up:

Simon Reitsma NL

Bart Schaap NL

Jimmy Tuinstra NL

Jasper Iwema NL

Luca Bauer Germany

Tobias Busch Germany

Sebastian Gegenbauer Germany

Franz Mayerbüchler jr Germany

Reinhard Greisel Germany

Tomi Tani Finland

Rami Systä Finland

Jo Saetre Norway

Charly Ebner Austria

Erwin Schuster Austria

Eduard Krysov Russia

Andrej Diviš Czech Rep

Lukáš Hutla Czech Rep

Lukáš Volejník Czech Rep

Viktor Svensson Sweden

Martin Haarahiltunen Sweden

Andreas Westlund Sweden

Jonas Andersson Sweden

Mikael Flodin Sweden

Ronny Häring Switzerland

Interesting line up, especially since Krysov is riding. Be good to see Tobi Busch ride again, what he lacks in experience he makes up for in enthusiasm!

Edited by Conkers

Interesting line up, especially since Krysov is riding. Be good to see Tobi Busch ride again, what he lacks in experience he makes up for in enthusiasm!

What i find interesting is a few years back Tobi said he wouldn't ride in the PL because of the lack of air fences,and now he takes up Ice Speedway!!!!