British Speedway Forum
SCB

Fao The Big Cry Babies

At first glance I agreed with everything SCB put in the original post.

And then ... gustix got involved.

And unfortunately, it makes me realise that I am a 5 year old, after all.

There is only one side of ANY argument for me.

It just HAS to be the opposite one to gustix.

Every time.

• Like 4

No GC, theres only one side you agree with. And the exception to the rule is starman, whatever he says the opposite is true :P

Edited by SCB

Not it's not and because you think it is you're a smelly troll!

But I'm a Chanel No 5 smelling friendly troll :P

and my New Years resolution is to not reply to any post that is off topic which will probably last until 1315 hours on Jan 1st :oops:

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 1

Every time.

So he's never right and you're never wrong? Or are you just irrationally biased?

But I'm a Chanel No 5 smelling friendly troll :P

and my New Years resolution is to not reply to any post that is off topic which will probably last until 1315 hours on Jan 1st :oops:

That long? :P:D

Totally agree with SCB. You just have to take a look at the Newcastle 2017 thread and see the threat of physical abuse against me to see some posters really don't have much to say, other than to threaten and personally abuse other posters, which is a great shame as the majority of posters on the BSF, discuss things in a right and proper manner.

• Like 3

I thought I made it clear I was being childish.

I usually find that children are more accepting but fair enough.

I hope I don't fall into this catorgory , I am opinionated in what I believe to be right but I feel I'm fair to other people's ideas and I'm not one to say oh that's rubbish and not at least explain why I feel they are wrong , I have had some abuse on here but I don't really rise to it , I've even had a promotor have a blast at me on here but I didn't bite but one thing I don't get is from time to time we get a good subject and it just descends into 2 or more posters trying to rip shreds of each other , totally pointless

• Like 6

I hope I don't fall into this catorgory , I am opinionated in what I believe to be right but I feel I'm fair to other people's ideas and I'm not one to say oh that's rubbish and not at least explain why I feel they are wrong , I have had some abuse on here but I don't really rise to it , I've even had a promotor have a blast at me on here but I didn't bite but one thing I don't get is from time to time we get a good subject and it just descends into 2 or more posters trying to rip shreds of each other , totally pointless

I think your opinion is much valued Dean, there'll always be snipers whatever is said or done.

• Like 2

I think your opinion is much valued Dean, there'll always be snipers whatever is said or done.

everybody's opinion should be valued , I do try to really get to the bottom of ideas good or bad , I haven't really been critical of buster cause although I don't think he is fully addresssing speedway's issues I wouldn't like to be in his shoes , I've have been to an speedway agm and to get anything changed is like moving a brick wall
  • Like 2

How do you do that blue writing link to something ?

TBH in doing this I surprised myself. It was a hit-and-miss effort on my part TBH. As I remember I just copied and pasted the item Links now showing and they came up in blue - I was, to say the least, rather but pleasantly surprised things worked as they did in the original Post for the Link.

It's probably because they are copying website address and pasting it.

That appears to be the answer Mad Potter 2. I copied and Posted the two Links that lead on to this thread. They are -

Speedway News and Discussions.

Fao The Big Cry Babies

Edited by Guest

I find most people on here fair and balanced in their Postings.

There are a few, (they know who they are), who are just bullies who seem to like making people's lives a misery for no apparent reason other than their own personal pleasure.

However you can still have a decent discussion and even disagreement on here with most folks. I enjoy discussing things with most people.

• Like 4

Every time.

Even this comment? The first British speedway meeting is regarded as taking place at High Beech, Epping Forest, on Sunday, February 19, 1928.

Crumbs that rules out about 50 per cent of the posters on here!

Those 50 per cent are basically just one person :neutral:

• Like 1