British Speedway Forum
KIRKYLANE

Belle Vue / Coventry Nl

Shared team slot is very different.

Interesting to see how they work together... all will be revealed !!!!

Give me an ?????????????????????????

Give me a ??????????????????????????

Forget it.

:unsure:

• Like 1

Shared team slot is very different.

Interesting to see how they work together... all will be revealed !!!!

The new riders' kit should be interesting.

They had better not sign up any small guys - they would never get all that writing on!

The Belle Vue and Coventry Storm Aces.

I think they would need to carry it on down both legs.

:unsure:

A real strange one this if you ask me ? :o

A real strange one this if you ask me ? :o

AJ is King, do you think this is a real strange one?

Edited by Little Thumper
  • Like 2

Perhaps a chance for both clubs to share the cost of running a Nat league team which is possibly a wise move at the momment seeing the problems both clubs are having.Plus it allows both clubs to keep riders like Bewley Carr and Bickley etc close to the clubs with perhaps the future to think of.Who knows just my point of view.

Does seem a very strange arrangement to me - especially as Manchester City Council have been repeatedly quoted as saying that they want the new stadium to have the maximum usage!

Perhaps a chance for both clubs to share the cost of running a Nat league team which is possibly a wise move at the momment seeing the problems both clubs are having.Plus it allows both clubs to keep riders like Bewley Carr and Bickley etc close to the clubs with perhaps the future to think of.Who knows just my point of view.

And seeing as both clubs appear to have run NL at a loss last year, they can share each other's losses this year.

As the saying goes, " a loss shared is a loss halved"..................or something like that any road up.

They are obviously keen to have 12 teams in the league and with 2 tracks with shaky looking futures, they are probably just hedging their bets and hoping that one of the two will pull through.

Perhaps rather than Belle Vue + Coventry, it might be Belle Vue or Coventry.

And seeing as both clubs appear to have run NL at a loss last year, they can share each other's losses this year.

As the saying goes, " a loss shared is a loss halved"..................or something like that any road up.

They are obviously keen to have 12 teams in the league and with 2 tracks with shaky looking futures, they are probably just hedging their bets and hoping that one of the two will pull through.

Do you ever look on the bright side as i cant remember reading any of your posts that you have re speedway.You just seem to be a doom and gloom mechant who stands on a soap box and preaches the word of thumper. If you have the same outlook in life in general i am suprised you have not topped yourself.Good things do happen in life and when B/vue come to the tapes next season and beyond you could look like a bit of a ----

The positive side to this looking on the bright side is that someone from the new promotion was at the Nat league AGM to make this decision so i read into it that things are looking good and that they are getting their house in order for next season.

Edited by B.V 72

Do you ever look on the bright side as i cant remember reading any of your posts that you have re speedway.You just seem to be a doom and gloom mechant who stands on a soap box and preaches the word of thumper. If you have the same outlook in life in general i am suprised you have not topped yourself.Good things do happen in life and when B/vue come to the tapes next season and beyond you could look like a bit of a ----

The positive side to this looking on the bright side is that someone from the new promotion was at the Nat league AGM to make this decision so i read into it that things are looking good and that they are getting their house in order for next season.

Who was that?

Well, if a do look a total dick at the beginning of next season because everything in the speedway garden is rosy, then I shall come on here and put myself forward for The Dick of the Month Competition.

But what does depress me is all the cloak and dagger and keeping supporters in the dark stuff that seems to go on.

Why do they need to do this?

You look at the situations at Belle Vue, Coventry, Leicester and all you hear is tales of shady goings-on, meetings behind closed doors and the various parties plotting against each other.

Why does speedway have to operate in this clandestine fashion and why are supporters treated with apparent contempt?

So B.V. 72, you may classify me as a Doom and Gloom Merchant and I respect your opinion.

I would rather class myself as a Realist and when speedway gets it's house in order, I will be happier than a very happy person.

So, who did you say was at the NL AGM representing Belle Vue?

Indeed, why do they not post a list of attendees as I am sure supporters would like to know who is fighting their corner?

Edited by Little Thumper
  • Like 2

Not unprecedented as Sheffield and Scunthorpe had a shared team in 2011 in the NL.

But was that not really just a Scunthorpe side with Sheffield being the junior partners?

• Like 1

You could be right there judging by the latest news. What else can you see in your crystal ball?