British Speedway Forum
KIRKYLANE

Belle Vue / Coventry Nl

Does anyone else think that some of the promoters of the clubs in the National League are like vultures, circling over Belle Vue waiting for an opportunity to pounce. In my estimation five riders would be wanted by other clubs if Belle Vue don't run (Bewley, Shuttleworth, Payne, Bickley, Jack Smith who like most people I think that he'll choose Belle Vue, but if they don't get declared soon by Belle Vue, those five would fit into a lot of gaps in other teams. Interesting that not one rider has been confirmed anywhere since I.O.W. chose Rikki Mullins a few days ago.

not me , if it was a different club and the belle vue promotion were waiting to see if they could pick up one or two of the best prospects in british speedway wouldn't you think they were doing their job ?

besides just read that belle vue will be running a team with or without coventry's input so just enjoy the team announcements as it looks likely to be a corker.

Edited by gee jay

Well its been confirmed anyway that Belle Vue will be running and the full explanation will be posted on the BSPA website in the next few days

I'm confused ? Is this team still called B/Vue& Coventry or not? :neutral:

Belle Vue & Coventry At Leicester (Sometimes) ? That sounds like proper team. Should go down a storm.

So Coventry are ground sharing with Leicester, for the sake of there fans hope it works out better for them than it has for Cradley fans, they have been ground sharing for 6 years and still no sign of a track of there own, very sad.

All matches will be at NSS i guess

• Like 2

So Coventry are ground sharing with Leicester, for the sake of there fans hope it works out better for them than it has for Cradley fans, they have been ground sharing for 6 years and still no sign of a track of there own, very sad.

Actually this will be the 8th year,but it's better than nothing.

Can't see Cradley ever getting a track to call their own.

BELLE VUE / COVENTRY ?

1 Dan Bewley 8.65

2 Lee Payne 8.11

3 Rob Shuttleworth 6.60

4 Jack Smith 6.32

5 Andy Mellish 3.21

6 Ben Basford 3.09

7 Kyle Bickley 3.00

Total (38.98)

• Like 1

BELLE VUE / COVENTRY ?

1 Dan Bewley 8.65

2 Lee Payne 8.11

3 Rob Shuttleworth 6.60

4 Jack Smith 6.32

5 Andy Mellish 3.21

6 Ben Basford 3.09

7 Kyle Bickley 3.00

Total (38.98)

So so close but yet so so far.

Got 5 right.

• Like 1

BELLE VUE / COVENTRY ?

1 Dan Bewley 8.65

2 Lee Payne 8.11

3 Rob Shuttleworth 6.60

4 Jack Smith 6.32

5 Andy Mellish 3.21

6 Ben Basford 3.09

7 Kyle Bickley 3.00

Total (38.98)

Ben Basford is taking a year out apparently.

Put the Woodhall brothers in there for Basford n mellish

Well done