British Speedway Forum
KIRKYLANE

Belle Vue / Coventry Nl

Glad I didn't hold my breath.

I know it can take many months for a deal to be arranged to take the lease on a shop. And I do mean months. You can agree with the agent and then it passes to the solicitors.

Concluding such arrangements is not a quick job.

I am beginning to wonder if Belle Vue/Coventy (let alone the Aces) will make it to tapes in 2017.

I think if they do not come to tapes there are going to be a few fuming young riders like jack smith,lee Payne to name a few dan bewley another one as they obviously would have turned down other clubs as they are very popular let's hope there not left with egg on there faces belle vue in my mind have gone down in my estimation this week after the way Richie worrall has been treated anyway.

I think if they do not come to tapes there are going to be a few fuming young riders like jack smith,lee Payne to name a few dan bewley another one as they obviously would have turned down other clubs as they are very popular let's hope there not left with egg on there faces belle vue in my mind have gone down in my estimation this week after the way Richie worrall has been treated anyway.

Of course, those riders will be upset if BV/Coventry do not come to tapes.

However, they will have made that decision to wait for a place at the NSS.

"Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush", springs to mind.

I don't know about Richie Worrall or any of the "Colts" but it is a gamble to wait for a promotion to be in place.

Loyalty is commendable but sometimes you have put yourself first.

Doesn't that show to you how confident the prospective Aces and Colts riders are that a deal will be struck? None of the Colts riders that you would expect to be in the team have signed up elsewhere, so nobody has signed for another side 'just in case'. They're all confident that they'll be riding this season.

Well, Jack Smith at least was offered a deal "which he couldn't refuse". He may be regretting this now ...

Fans Forum tomo so should find out more then

• Like 1

Have to ask, but does anybody know of a team in any division that has been given this long to be in any League of any kind?

I do not know of one and would have thought that the BSPA would have changed the League license to an OPEN LICENCE for common sense, financial & face saving!

I have lost the will to live on this debacle weeks ago.

Feel free to discuss my post, but I would NOT allow any BV team into any league 'til 2018 at the earliest after proving themselves like others have done in the past.

What about the winter of discontent between Coventry and Peterborough?

Thank God that common sense will prevail on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF MBC can see sense for the Aces then WOT ABOUT DMB for Cradley??????????????????????????????????

• Like 1

Sadly, Coventry are no more, so this will be a Belle Vue only team from now on. :neutral: