British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
andy1967

Stoke Potters 2017

Old Tony going to mix it again at 50 yrs old with the young bucks he is a true asset to the NL and they should make the most of him while he's there just hope he has a safe season .

Old Tony going to mix it again at 50 yrs old with the young bucks he is a true asset to the NL and they should make the most of him while he's there just hope he has a safe season .

I like Tony a lot and always find him pleasant enough to talk to.

The one thing that I have noticed is that he gets more tired as the meeting goes on.

If he has to go out in heat 15, he is usually too knackered to do it justice!

I like Tony a lot and always find him pleasant enough to talk to.

The one thing that I have noticed is that he gets more tired as the meeting goes on.

If he has to go out in heat 15, he is usually too knackered to do it justice!

Not surprised he gets a little knackered. A true statesman of the sport & a good bloke.

Nailed on winners of the British Speedway Seniors League.

Ah, you've heard the rumours too that the new Potters' sponsors could well be Age UK and Specsavers.

I've also heard that Joseph Lucas, the Prince of Darkness, will again be fettling the vintage generator.

Lucas-prince-of-DarknessLR2.jpg

• Like 1

Glad Luke will be riding at Stoke next season, great team man and a nice guy, shame he will not be seen at Rye.