British Speedway Forum
Mark

Berwick Individual March 18th

Some GP stars would be good but as it's almost impossible to pass on this track I can't see it being a barnstormer.

Some GP stars would be good but as it's almost impossible to pass on this track I can't see it being a barnstormer.

I take it you weren't at the U-21 World Final, then?

• Like 2

I take it you weren't at the U-21 World Final, then?

No. Only seen TV meetings and a couple live. Enough to give me a good idea how the track rides. Hope you saw better racing that I have.

Well with three months to wait who do we want to see in the meeting?

mmmmmm woffy bomber hancock josef frank tomp madson

Last seasons finale against Rye House was a cracking meeting. Roll on 2017!

• Like 3

Individual meetings are not the attraction they once were.Unless there is a good line-up and not a lot of expense regarding riders money it might not be a money spinner.Being the start of the season there is a chance of a decent crowd if the weather plays ball though.

Five weeks to go before tapes up and no names mentioned so whose racing in this big night?

Kevin Doolan, Liam Carr mentioned

Edited by tweedcider

Any ideas for the final lineup yet hopefully for a couple of bigger names

Copied and Pasted from Berwick Facebook page:

Joining our 7 Bandits, Glasgow's Aaron Summers, Newcastle's Stevie Worrall and Redcar's Jason Garrity will be....

Edinburgh and Team USA star Ricky Wells, from Peterborough Ulrich Ostergaard, Wolverhamptons Adam Skornicki, Sheffield and Team Australia's Josh Grazjoneck, Glasgow's Richie Worrall and James Sarjeant rounds up what promises to an extremely competitive field!

Will be good to see Scornicki who I dont think has been at Berwick before and riders like Josh Grazconek and Ulrick Ostritch are very good at Shielfield and Wells and Worrall will help bring fans from Scotland to help us celebrate the fiftieth season