British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

Leszno & Wroclaw - 2017 Swc

Which sites have people been using to book hotels in Leszno or other cities? I have been once before but there isnt many hotels it seems in Leszno itself and most are sold out.

I havent decided if definitely going or not just trying to work out costs of hotels.travel etc before deciding for definite.

I wont be driving so wasnt sure if there would be trains back to other cities after the World Cup meetings.

I'm booking up and getting an apartment in Wroclaw and driving with Wroclaw v Rybnik on the Sunday.

PM me your number and I will give you a call soon

I'm booking up and getting an apartment in Wroclaw and driving with Wroclaw v Rybnik on the Sunday.

PM me your number and I will give you a call soon

We are getting the train back from Leszno to Wroclaw on the Sunday, do you know what time the Wroclaw v Rybnik match starts please? Have you got any tickets for the World Cup yet?

Tickets on sale 8th May see page 1 of this thread

We are getting the train back from Leszno to Wroclaw on the Sunday, do you know what time the Wroclaw v Rybnik match starts please? Have you got any tickets for the World Cup yet?

As their are 2 league matches that day it could be either 4.30pm or 7pm. If i had to guess i would say afternoon

Tickets on sale 8th May see page 1 of this thread

Yes I posted that but just thought T.N.T might know of another source.

As their are 2 league matches that day it could be either 4.30pm or 7pm. If i had to guess i would say afternoon

Thanks for info. Just found a website at www.scoreboard.com with all the Polish fixtures listed and it says 3.30pm but it could change before then.

I will be going out there for the World Cup and we are staying in Wroclaw with 13 others,

it's my stag do do if you see me don't forget to buy me a beer !! 🍻

Having problems registering for these tickets. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorted now, only took 2 hours!

Can anyone help please. I'm trying to open an account to buy tickets. This question appears, what does it mean.

.Please provide number Identifier‏. If you don't own one, please insert number, which you use in contacts with club.

Can anyone help please. I'm trying to open an account to buy tickets. This question appears, what does it mean.

.Please provide number Identifier‏. If you don't own one, please insert number, which you use in contacts with club.

Would like to help but it took me 2 hours this morning and I still don't know how it eventually worked. Having said that I have paid but don't know how to print the tickets or what the confirmation says. I presume they have taken the money. I kept filling in the "create account" form. There is a little box that says "No Identifier number" so I ticked that. Did it so many times. I e-mailed the club and said I didn't have a number. They said

"PLEASE TICK THE FOREIGNER OPTION AND ENTER YOUR PASSPORT NUMBER WHEN REGISTERING".

I cannot remember seeing a Foreigner option so wonder if this is on their club site to obtain a number.

Sorry I can't help.

Would like to help but it took me 2 hours this morning and I still don't know how it eventually worked. Having said that I have paid but don't know how to print the tickets or what the confirmation says. I presume they have taken the money. I kept filling in the "create account" form. There is a little box that says "No Identifier number" so I ticked that. Did it so many times. I e-mailed the club and said I didn't have a number. They said

"PLEASE TICK THE FOREIGNER OPTION AND ENTER YOUR PASSPORT NUMBER WHEN REGISTERING".

I cannot remember seeing a Foreigner option so wonder if this is on their club site to obtain a number.

Sorry I can't help.

thanks. I must have missed the box for being a foreigner.

Sorry I can't help.

Log into your account. click on the downward triangle by your name.click on your account. It will show you your ticket purchases and below each ticket there is an option to download your ticket from which you can print it. Its not that straightforward or that clear.

Hope this helps. Did mine today. Every Polish ticket website is different , it is sent to test us !

• Like 1

Log into your account. click on the downward triangle by your name.click on your account. It will show you your ticket purchases and below each ticket there is an option to download your ticket from which you can print it. Its not that straightforward or that clear.

Hope this helps. Did mine today. Every Polish ticket website is different , it is sent to test us !

Thank you very much for this information, all printed now. I would never have tried that. Took me ages this morning to sort the registering out. I have been booking tickets on Polish, and most of the other GP countries, for the last 20 years and never had a problem. You are right, this one was sent to try us. Will buy you a drink in Leszno!!

I got our tickets today ,but most of the best seats where sold for the final, think it's a bit unfair the poles have been allowed to buy them for the last 10 days but we could only buy them from today. that's why alot of the best seats had gone 😡

• Like 1

Completed the Create Account part of the jigsaw last night. Now waiting for an authorisation mail so have rung the club. They are looking into the problem. Ridiculous system.

Edited by marky