British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

Leszno & Wroclaw - 2017 Swc

I got our tickets today ,but most of the best seats where sold for the final, think it's a bit unfair the poles have been allowed to buy them for the last 10 days but we could only buy them from today. that's why alot of the best seats had gone

I totally agree with you. Don't know who is in charge of the ticketing arrangements but it must be the club as the Kings Lynn tickets have been on sale for ages haven't they. Surely for a World event we should all be equal! Even yesterday by the time I had managed to create the account I had to keep rebooking the seats and there were less available every time.

Completed the Create Account part of the jigsaw last night. Now waiting for an authorisation mail so have rung the club. They are looking into the problem. Ridiculous system.

I got a Transaction email and then a Payment email but couldn't read them. However I followed "New Science's" instructions above and the tickets printed so hopefully all sorted. Can't believe it is such hard work, surely the sites they use should be user friendly for World events.

• Like 1

I'm still waiting for authorisation. My call the club at 11am has not yet worked the trick. I half expected the letters to be in Polish even though we are registered as foreigners. Clever work from our Polish friends but this goes from bad to worse. Do they want us to buy a ticket or not.

Edited by marky