British Speedway Forum
Sidney the robin

Tony Briggs How Good Could He Have Been.?

On 11/13/2018 at 7:10 PM, djr said:

could you explain that please ?

not really, it's a very long story djr..of how I was screwed over big time and sold down the river, 1987..the Lofa river...       JP. Kirkham

Edited by slateweaverjem

On 11/30/2018 at 5:23 PM, slateweaverjem said:

not really, it's a very long story djr..of how I was screwed over big time and sold down the river, 1987..the Lofa river...       JP. Kirkham

but if you send me your address djr I will post you a copy of the book..

lQQk Briggo, Tony, don't know how to get through to you guys..tried endless counts to mmxevents@yahoo.com ..not a dickie bird.. Just to remind you that you still owe me $75 last weeks Liberian pay May 10th, 1987 for a job well done.. yet you dumped me off on Gurly street penniless..where I was forced to eat a poison last supper in Julias Bar...no thanks to you pair of spanners...I walked it... All the way home.. it is just not cricket boys..      JP Kirkham  

Edited by slateweaverjem

On 7/24/2018 at 8:52 PM, slateweaverjem said:

and secondly the guy from down the Mental Elf said, "write it all down", so I did and called it, "Royal Welsh Gold and the Liberian Diamond Connection stitch up"...  get it on www.amazon.co.uk / .com      or at www.lulu.com   a real steal of a major deal at £5.99   ....JK   09/10/2020