British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
number6

Tracking Down Stan Stevens

I am after some help. I am trying to track down Stan Stevens who rode in the 60's & 70's. I beleive last I knew he was in Essex area but possibly going traveling. If anyone knows him or has his contact details please could they contact me or I could prove my details to pass on to him.

Much Appriciated

Thank you yes I am after the rider from the days of when he was ridding for Rye House, West Ham, Wembley, Wimbledon ect

Cheers

A regular visitor to Lakeside in recent years

Mate of mine had his crank done by Stan , well he sent it to Stan but somebody else did the work and sent it back , Stan just Added his £100 onto the bill

• Like 1

You could try asking Norbold on here. He probably knows.

Last time i saw Stan was at a grass track meeting two years ago (Southend Donut). He was with Terry Stone who was racing that day. Terry is on Facebook and would surely answer your question.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryward/14818694761/in/album-72157646148946842/ Picture of Stan at the meeting

Failing that then pretty sure he attends Speedway celebration at Paradise Wildlife Park coming up on 26th Feb I think. The like of Colin Pratt, Ted Eade attend too and between them i'm sure they could help.

Edited by westhamboy66

I have sent you a DM

• Like 1