British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BILKO

Leicester Speedway 2017

Looking at company records, Leicester Speedway 2017 has been owned by Keith Chapman for the last 11 months, where as Leicester Speedway has been owned and still is according to company records owned by David Hemsley & Nick Hurst.

Whatever is happening I hope all goes well, and that it's for the good of speedway.

Could it be Buster saw this coming a long time off?

• Like 1

Never heard of Nick Hurst so don't know who he is. :unsure:

Edited by Gemini

Looking at company records, Leicester Speedway 2017 has been owned by Keith Chapman for the last 11 months, where as Leicester Speedway has been owned and still is according to company records owned by David Hemsley & Nick Hurst.

Whatever is happening I hope all goes well, and that it's for the good of speedway.

Could it be Buster saw this coming a long time off?

Not sure where you're looking, but Companies House has Yulia Hemsley as the sole director of Leicester Speedway Ltd. David Hemsley and Nick Hurst (company secretary) resigned on 13 September 2016. Leicester Speedway (2017) Ltd was, until 15 December 2016, Kings Lynn Speedway Ltd, so just a timely name change on Buster's part.

Why do we need another Leicester 2017 thread? :neutral:

So you can keep churning out a load of bollox......26,478 posts later
  • Like 2

Why do we need another Leicester 2017 thread? :neutral:

Not sure why you come on to a Leicester thread with a worthless post when you don't support Leicester?

If you look this thread is about the ownership and to be fair it's not hurting anyone it's just another thread but I guess you will always need to find something to moan about or someone to attack.

Back to the thread, So who is the Leicester Lions owner buster or mr Darcy ?

Who owns the stadium DH or YH ?

So you can keep churning out a load of bollox......26,478 posts later

in your opinion, which isn't worth diddly squat.

Not sure why you come on to a Leicester thread with a worthless post when you don't support Leicester?

If you look this thread is about the ownership and to be fair it's not hurting anyone it's just another thread but I guess you will always need to find something to moan about or someone to attack.

Funny how you say I attack others when you like a post attacking me. You are such a predictable troll.

Funny how you fail to mention other teams posters posting on other teams threads just me. Like I say happy to attack but don't like it in return.

Predictable.

So, can we merge 2 threads then please Admin? ?

Funny how you say I attack others when you like a post attacking me. You are such a predictable troll.

Funny how you fail to mention other teams posters posting on other teams threads just me. Like I say happy to attack but don't like it in return.

Predictable.

26,480 posts and counting.....you Berk,haven't you got a life!

Predictable.

You are the troll and complete numpty on here!

• Like 5

26,480 posts and counting.....you Berk,haven't you got a life!

been busy all day thanks. Thanks for the concern but I couldn't care less.

You are the troll and complete numpty on here!

Got more lies on the Coventry set up to spread? ?

Keep sprouting your self important gibberish tho won't you.

been busy all day thanks. Thanks for the concern but I couldn't care less.

Got more lies on the Coventry set up to spread? ?

Keep sprouting your self important gibberish tho won't you.

Steve why do you keep making yourself look stupid with your constant insults and attacks on forums members who think different to you.

You troll every thread on the hunt to attack whoever you can.

• Like 1

Steve why do you keep making yourself look stupid with your constant insults and attacks on forums members who think different to you.

You troll every thread on the hunt to attack whoever you can.

Why do you troll threads to like a post when someone attacks me?

I will leave you to your hypocrisy.

I asked a very simple question and got attacked for it.

You must be proud to be part of that gang.

Does anyone mind discussing Speedway, not trolling?

Butt out kiddiewink,.....this is a big boy game!

Yet another thread goes down the swanee. There are some damn argumentative people on here. :rolleyes: I don't think the admins need advice when to move a topic because if it needs doing they will do it. Leicester Speedway 2017 is about the owner/s so different to the Leicester Lions 2017 thread. Like Robert has said it's just another thread out of the many on here and not hurting anyone. Not interested then don't read it and move on to something else.

• Like 8